Morning sleep questions:
- What time did you get into bed last night?
- What time did you turn everything off and try to fall asleep?
- How long did it take you to fall asleep?
- 5 minutes
- Did you wake up during the night? How often? How long were you awake total?
- 0400 - 0410
- 0600 - 0610
- What time was your final awakening this morning?
- What time did you get out of bed?
- Did anything unusual happen yesterday that might have affected your sleep?
(illness, disturbances, emotional stress, etc.)
- I'm still a bit sick with a cold
- What is the total amount of time you slept last night in hours and minutes?
- 10 hours 10 minutes
- Did you take any medication that might have affected your sleep? What? When?
- Melatonin, 3 mg, 17:00
|Time (PDT)||Intention||Revision 1||Revision 2|
|0400||SLEEP||and momentary wakeup|
|0600||SLEEP||and momentary wakeup|
|0700||Laying in bed|
|0730||Laying in bed|
|0800||Waking up||and BACKLOG|
|0900||Walk to work|
|0930||Explore new office|
|1000||New Office Celebration|
|1030||New Office Celebration||ID-Mapping Task|
|1300||ID-Mapping Task||Ping Pong|
|1400||Iron Guild Monthly|
|1430||Iron Guild Monthly|
|1500||Social Buffer||Ping pong|
|1700||ID-Mapping Task||and Melatonin|
|1800||End of day review|
|2030||SLEEP||Trying to sleep|
Actually doing planning right after waking up!
I have this sleep questionaire I need to fill out right when I wake up anyways (that's those answered questions above), and I figure it's a good time to build good at-home habits.
This should also help with my poor morning impulse control wherein I instantly go to twitter, reddit, or youtube and waste way too much time for no real value.
Another thing I'm trying today is applying proper end-goals to the chunks of time devoted to tasks. I think without a goal to that chunk, it's too easy to get distracted and get nothing done or get the wrong thing done.
Whilst I have a normal sleep-schedule, I might as well leave my laptop at work. Which I did. Which means I can't do a proper end-of-day review now that I'm at home.
Don't even have a created end-of-day review checklist for at home.
Eventually, I will.
Forgot to fill out evening sleep questions. Let's do it now.
Evening sleep questions:
- Did you nap today? How many times? When? How long?
- Did you consume any medicine that you do not take on a daily basis? What? How
- Yes, 3 mg melatonin at 1700 (I'll count it as a daily thing starting today)
- Did you have any caffeinated or alcoholic beverages today? What? How much?
- red bull, 80 mg caffeine @1010
- coffee, 60 mg caffeine @1030
- diet coke, 46 mg caffeine @1310
- shot of whiskey @1650
- Please rate your average sleepiness today on a scale of 1 - 10. (1 = wide
awake, 10 = very sleepy)