Morning sleep questions:
- What time did you get into bed last night?
- What time did you turn everything off and try to fall asleep?
- How long did it take you to fall asleep?
- 30 minutes
- Did you wake up during the night? How often? How long were you awake total?
- Yes. Once. 30 minutes.
- What time was your final awakening this morning?
- What time did you get out of bed?
- Did anything unusual happen yesterday that might have affected your sleep?
(illness, disturbances, emotional stress, etc.)
- Went and saw a movie, got home around 0900, an hour after normally trying to sleep
- What is the total amount of time you slept last night in hours and minutes?
- 8 hours 30 minutes
- Did you take any medication that might have affected your sleep? What? When?
- Melatonin at 1730
|Time (PDT)||Intention||Revision 1||Revision 2|
|0300||SLEEP||Momentary wake up|
|0730||Laying in bed|
|0830||Walk to work|
|0900||ID Mapping Task||Ping pong|
|0930||ID Mapping Task|
|1000||ID Mapping Task|
|1030||ID Mapping Task|
|1100||Social buffer||ID Mapping Task|
|1130||ID Mapping Task|
|1300||ID Mapping Task||Ping pong|
|1330||ID Mapping Task||Tired meandering|
|1400||ID Mapping Task|
|1430||ID Mapping Task|
|1500||Social buffer||ID Mapping Task|
|1530||ID Mapping Task|
|1600||End of day review||ID Mapping Task|
|1630||Walk home||ID Mapping Task|
|1700||Cooking||ID Mapping Task|
|1930||TV: Elementary||Gaming: Overwatch|
|2000||TV: Elementary||TV: Punisher|
|2100||SLEEP||Try to sleep|
I am on page 503 of Basic Economics. I haven't made priority to read it, so I am returning it and going to reborrow it later.
Evening sleep questions:
- Did you nap today? How many times? When? How long?
- Did you consume any medicine that you do not take on a daily basis? What? How
- No, just melatonin
- Did you have any caffeinated or alcoholic beverages today? What? How much?
- Yes, way too much caffeine up until 3 p.m.
- Please rate your average sleepiness today on a scale of 1 - 10. (1 = wide
awake, 10 = very sleepy)