Morning sleep questions:
- What time did you get into bed last night?
- What time did you turn everything off and try to fall asleep?
- How long did it take you to fall asleep?
- 30 minutes
- Did you wake up during the night? How often? How long were you awake total?
- Yes. Twice. 1 hour.
- What time was your final awakening this morning?
- What time did you get out of bed?
- Did anything unusual happen yesterday that might have affected your sleep?
(illness, disturbances, emotional stress, etc.)
- Drank a lot of caffeine throuhgout day
- What is the total amount of time you slept last night in hours and minutes?
- 9 hours 30 minutes
- Did you take any medication that might have affected your sleep? What? When?
- 3 mg melatonin @ 1700
Time block (backlogging now, will fill out at work)
|Time (PDT)||Intention||Revision 1||Revision 2|
|0730||Laying in bed|
|0830||TV: YouTube||and BACKLOG|
|0900||Walk to work|
|1100||1:1 with Alex|
|1130||Jenkins Meeting||Talking with peoples|
|1300||ID Mapping Task||Lunch|
|1330||ID Mapping Task||Aimless meandering|
|1400||ID Mapping Task|
|1430||Monthly SST Demo||and Tech Debt Think|
|1500||ID Mapping Task||and Tech Debt Think|
|1530||1:1 with Noj|
|1600||ID Mapping Task|
|1630||ID Mapping Task||with Evan and Hilda|
|1700||End of day review||and Melatonin|
|2000||TV: Punisher||Trying to sleep|
Evening sleep questions:
- Did you nap today? How many times? When? How long?
- Did you consume any medicine that you do not take on a daily basis? What? How
- Did you have any caffeinated or alcoholic beverages today? What? How much?
- Yes. Red bull, diet coke, tea, coffee.
- Please rate your average sleepiness today on a scale of 1 - 10. (1 = wide
awake, 10 = very sleepy)