Morning sleep questions:
- What time did you get into bed last night?
- What time did you turn everything off and try to fall asleep?
- How long did it take you to fall asleep?
- 10 minutes
- Did you wake up during the night? How often? How long were you awake total?
- Yes. Twice. 30 minutes.
- What time was your final awakening this morning?
- What time did you get out of bed?
- Did anything unusual happen yesterday that might have affected your sleep?
(illness, disturbances, emotional stress, etc.)
- No. Back to normal.
- What is the total amount of time you slept last night in hours and minutes?
- 11 hours, 10 minutes
- Did you take any medication that might have affected your sleep? What? When?
- Melatonin at 1700
I actually did plan the day last Monday, but entered super crunch and haven't made time to log in browser diary until now.
|Time (PDT)||Intention||Revision 1||Revision 2|
|0930||Walk to work|
|1030||ID Mapping Check-in|
|1100||Buying train tickets||and Expensify Report||(No Expensify)|
|1130||ID Mapping Task|
|1300||ID Mapping Task|
|1330||ID Mapping Task|
|1400||ID Mapping Task|
|1430||ID Mapping Task|
|1500||Social buffer||Ping pong|
|1530||ID Mapping Task|
|1600||ID Mapping Task|
|1630||End of day review||ID Mapping Task|
|1700||Walk home||and Melatonin||ID Mapping Task|
|1730||Amazon Buying of Things||ID Mapping Task|
|1830||Cooking||Amazon Buying of Things|
|2030||SLEEP||Trying to sleep|
|2100||SLEEP||Trying to sleep|
|2130||SLEEP||Trying to sleep|
|2200||SLEEP||Trying to sleep|
|2230||SLEEP||Trying to sleep|
I have been goog about filling out sleep stuff on paper doctor gave me, so I can back log this pretty accurately. Evening sleep questions:
- Did you nap today? How many times? When? How long?
- Did you consume any medicine that you do not take on a daily basis? What? How
- Did you have any caffeinated or alcoholic beverages today? What? How much?
- Yes. A lot. Through 1500.
- Please rate your average sleepiness today on a scale of 1 - 10. (1 = wide
awake, 10 = very sleepy)