Morning sleep questions:
- What time did you get into bed last night?
- What time did you turn everything off and try to fall asleep?
- How long did it take you to fall asleep?
- 10 minutes
- Did you wake up during the night? How often? How long were you awake total?
- 0500: 5 minutes.
- 0600: 5 minutes.
- What time was your final awakening this morning?
- What time did you get out of bed?
- Did anything unusual happen yesterday that might have affected your sleep?
(illness, disturbances, emotional stress, etc.)
- What is the total amount of time you slept last night in hours and minutes?
- 9 hours 30 minutes
- Did you take any medication that might have affected your sleep? What? When?
Evening sleep questions:
- Did you nap today? How many times? When? How long?
- 1215: 35 minutes.
- Did you consume any medicine that you do not take on a daily basis? What? How
- Did you have any caffeinated or alcoholic beverages today? What? How much?
- Please rate your average sleepiness today on a scale of 1 - 10. (1 = wide
awake, 10 = very sleepy)
- @0830: 215.0 lbs
- @1020: 214.0 lbs
- 3500 calories
- 20g added sugars
- 120g protein (20g every 3 hours)
- Pea protein: 100
- Banana: 100 (200)
- Bagel: 230: (430)
- Ripple pea milk: 70 (500)
- Blueberries: 50 (550)
- Strawberries: 50 (600)
- Peanuts: 100 (700)
- Tortillia: 210 (910)
- Rice and tofu: 300 (1210)
- Banana: 100 (1310)
- Pea protein: 100 (1410)
- Pea protein: 100 (1510)
- Fruit: 400 (1910)
- Vegan burger and fries: 1000 (2910)
|Time (PDT)||Intention||Revision 1||Revision 2|
|0830||Head to climbing|
|1130||Diary time||TV: Shaun Jen|
|1300||MTG at friend's||401k rollover to vanguard|
|1330||MTG at friend's||401k rollover to vanguard|
|1400||MTG at friend's|
|1430||MTG at friend's|
|1500||MTG at friend's|
|1530||MTG at friend's|
|1600||MTG at friend's|
|1630||MTG at friend's|
|1700||MTG at friend's|
|1730||MTG at friend's|
|1800||MTG at friend's|
|1830||MTG at friend's|
|1900||MTG at friend's|
|1930||MTG at friend's|
|2000||MTG at friend's|
|2030||MTG at friend's|
|2100||Head home||MTG at friends's|
|2130||End of day routine||MTG at friends's|
|2230||SLEEP||End of day routine|
Ended up watching a video on YouTube.
Then I took my nap.
Then I decided I should roll over my T Rowe Price 401k from my previous employer to Vanguard, and I got the wheels spinning on that. The main reason to do this is because they have a fixed yearly fee... I think. There was some drama at my previous employer when it happened. Anyways, the amount I have in there isn't enough to justify that fee, so better to transfer it to a place with a relative fee.
Also, a good time to create a personal Vanguard account and start playing with that.