Morning sleep questions:
- What time did you get into bed last night?
- What time did you turn everything off and try to fall asleep?
- How long did it take you to fall asleep?
- 10 minutes.
- Did you wake up during the night? How often? How long were you awake total?
- Once. 10 minutes.
- What time was your final awakening this morning?
- What time did you get out of bed?
- Did anything unusual happen yesterday that might have affected your sleep?
(illness, disturbances, emotional stress, etc.)
- Back home from trip.
- What is the total amount of time you slept last night in hours and minutes?
- 10 hours, 30 minutes
- Did you take any medication that might have affected your sleep? What? When?
|Time (PDT)||Intention||Revision 1||Revision 2|
|1300||Walking to SB Reserve|
|1430||Walking to bus|
|1500||Bus to Wayward Vegan|
|1530||Wayward Vegan Cafe|
|1600||Wayward Vegan Cafe|
|1630||Walk to bakery|
|1730||Bus to party|
|2130||Laying in bed|
Evening sleep questions:
- Did you nap today? How many times? When? How long?
- Yes. 1100. 30 minutes.
- Did you consume any medicine that you do not take on a daily basis? What? How
- Did you have any caffeinated or alcoholic beverages today? What? How much?
- Yes. Coffee. 1430.
- Please rate your average sleepiness today on a scale of 1 - 10. (1 = wide
awake, 10 = very sleepy)