Morning sleep questions:
- What time did you get into bed last night?
- What time did you turn everything off and try to fall asleep?
- How long did it take you to fall asleep?
- 10 minutes
- Did you wake up during the night? How often? How long were you awake total?
- Yes. Twice. 20 minutes.
- What time was your final awakening this morning?
- What time did you get out of bed?
- Did anything unusual happen yesterday that might have affected your sleep?
(illness, disturbances, emotional stress, etc.)
- Doing a lot of exercise lately, body is a little sore
- What is the total amount of time you slept last night in hours and minutes?
- 9 hours
- Did you take any medication that might have affected your sleep? What? When?
|Time (PDT)||Intention||Revision 1||Revision 2|
|0930||Walk to work|
|1030||Id Mapping Task|
|1100||SST Weekly Standup|
|1130||Id Mapping Task|
|1300||Id Mapping Task|
|1330||Id Mapping Task|
|1400||Id Mapping Task|
|1430||Id Mapping Task|
|1600||End of day review|
|1630||End of week review|