- Sleep questions DONE
- Weight DONE
- Tickler DONE
- Physical Inbox DONE
- Email Inbox DONE
- Calendar DONE
- Trello DONE
- JIRA SKIPPED
- Calorie Plan DONE
- Fill timeblock DONE
- Slack SKIPPED
- Digitize hand-written notes N/A
- Update the diary post as necessary DONE
- Rotate password SKIPPED
- Review last year
- Review last month
- Review last week
- Review yesterday
- Review the Day
Morning sleep questions:
- What time did you get into bed last night?
- What time did you turn everything off and try to fall asleep?
- How long did it take you to fall asleep?
- 5 minutes
- Did you wake up during the night? How often? How long were you awake total?
- What time was your final awakening this morning?
- What time did you get out of bed?
- Did anything unusual happen yesterday that might have affected your sleep?
(illness, disturbances, emotional stress, etc.)
- Emotional stress
- What is the total amount of time you slept last night in hours and minutes?
- 7 hours 20 minutes
- Did you take any medication that might have affected your sleep? What? When?
Evening sleep questions:
- Did you nap today? How many times? When? How long? *
- Did you consume any medicine that you do not take on a daily basis? What? How much? When? *
- Did you have any caffeinated or alcoholic beverages today? What? How much? When? *
- Please rate your average sleepiness today on a scale of 1 - 10. (1 = wide awake, 10 = very sleepy) *
- What time did you start blocking blue light? *
- @0700: 214.8 lbs
- Plant protein: 110
- Almond milk: 40 (150)
- Potatoes: 300 (450)
- Tofu: 300 (750)
- Tortilla: 210 (960)
- Spinach: 20 (980)
- Pea protein: 100 (1080)
- Banana: 100 (1180)
- Soy protein: 110 (1290)
- Banana: 100 (1390)
- Mac and teese: 600 (1990)
- Tater tots: 400 (2390)
- Soy protein: 110 (2500)
|Time (PDT)||Intention||Revision 1||Revision 2|
|0630||Laying in bed|
|0800||Pomodoro: Weekly Review|
|0830||Pomodoro: IGDA Admin|
|0900||Pomodoro: IGDA Admin||Grocery shopping|
|1130||Head to friend's||Lexicon++|
|1200||IGDA Admin finish||Head to friend's|
|1230||IGDA Admin finish||IGDA Admin conversation|
|1300||TV: Voltron||IGDA Admin conversation|
|1330||Walk home||IGDA Admin conversation|
|1430||Pomodoro: Timer Remake||Bus to library|
|1500||Pomodoro: Timer Remake||Walk to work|
|1530||Pomodoro: Timer Remake||NAP|
|1600||Walk to library||Pomodoro: Lexicon++|
|1630||Walk to library||Grocery shopping|
|1700||Walk home||Bus home|
|1800||Call people about visit|
|1830||Call people about visit|
|1900||Call people about visit|
|1930||Pomodoro: End of day review|
|2100||End of day routine|
Last year, I just had enough energy to say that SF was a blast.
Last month, I started doing pomodoros again. Though I didn't put them in my timeblock as I do now.
I also finally made it so http://ksionda.me actually redirects to this diary instead of my never updated WIP page.
I've made progress on a lot of the goals stated in that post (pomodoro-tracking, personal Mixpanel project), and still have a lot of work to do on other goals (dogfood projects in Mixpanel I'm still not using).
Weekly review time!
- Last weekly review READ
- Loose Papers N/A
- Process Your Notes MADE TRELLO FOR WORK NOTEBOOKS (THAT ARE AT WORK)
- Previous Calendar Dates DONE
- Upcoming Calendar DONE
- Review any relevant checklists DONE
- Deleting old file
.checklistsas I don't use it anymore at all
- As well as old file
.goals, goals don't live in checklists
.breaksmight be a good idea for a checklist.... I'll keep it and try to use it
- Deleting old file
- Review Various Online Lists
- Amazon wishlist DONE
- Library DONE
- Spark File SKIPPED
- Read the week's diary posts SKIPPED
- Review "Pending" and Support Files SKIPPED
- Review "Projects" (and Larger Outcome) Lists SKIPPED
- Review "Next Actions" Lists DONE
- Email MADE PROGRESS!
- Review "Waiting" Lists SKIPPED
- Email SKIPPED
- Someday/Maybe SKIPPED
- Email SKIPPED
- Add "Trello" back to daily list? SKIPPED
- Add "Email - Actions" back to daily list? SKIPPED
- Empty Your Head SKIPPED
- Be creative and courageous SKIPPED
I may want to actually have a whole day (like recommended in GTD) wherein I clean house. I've gotten most of the important actions from email to trello, but there's 80 reading actions in there.