Morning sleep questions:
- What time did you get into bed last night?
- What time did you turn everything off and try to fall asleep?
- How long did it take you to fall asleep?
- 30 minutes
- Did you wake up during the night? How often? How long were you awake total?
- Twice. 30 minutes.
- What time was your final awakening this morning?
- What time did you get out of bed?
- Did anything unusual happen yesterday that might have affected your sleep?
(illness, disturbances, emotional stress, etc.)
- Went to dinner with work friends
- What is the total amount of time you slept last night in hours and minutes?
- 8 hours 30 minutes
- Did you take any medication that might have affected your sleep? What? When?
- Melatonin. 1700.
|Time (PDT)||Intention||Revision 1||Revision 2|
|0400||SLEEP||Momentary wake up|
|0500||SLEEP||Momentary wake up|
|0630||Laying in bed|
|0730||Walk to work|
|0900||ID Mapping Task|
|0930||ID Mapping Task|
|1000||ID Mapping Task|
|1030||ID Mapping Task|
|1130||ID Mapping Task|
|1300||ID Mapping Task|
|1330||ID Mapping Task|
|1400||ID Mapping Task|
|1430||ID Mapping Task|
|1530||ID Mapping Task|
|1600||ID Mapping Task|