Morning sleep questions:
- What time did you get into bed last night?
- What time did you turn everything off and try to fall asleep?
- How long did it take you to fall asleep?
- 10 minutes
- Did you wake up during the night? How often? How long were you awake total?
- What time was your final awakening this morning?
- What time did you get out of bed?
- Did anything unusual happen yesterday that might have affected your sleep?
(illness, disturbances, emotional stress, etc.)
- Didn't sleep well night before, extra tired last night
- What is the total amount of time you slept last night in hours and minutes?
- 7 hours 50 minutes
- Did you take any medication that might have affected your sleep? What? When?
Evening sleep questions:
- Did you nap today? How many times? When? How long? *
- Did you consume any medicine that you do not take on a daily basis? What? How much? When? *
- Did you have any caffeinated or alcoholic beverages today? What? How much?
- 15 mg caffeine @0900 (Brew Dr. Kombuncha)
- Please rate your average sleepiness today on a scale of 1 - 10. (1 = wide awake, 10 = very sleepy) *
- 3000 calories
- 20g processed sugar
- 120g protein (20g every three hours)
- Pea protein: 100
- Banana: 100 (200)
- Apple: 100 (300)
- Hummus: 150 (450)
- Black bean chips: 170 (620)
- Ripple vanilla pea milk: 90 (710)
- Brew Dr. Kombucha: 60 (770)
- Fries: 400 (1170)
- Hummus: 150 (1320)
- Banana: 100 (1420)
- Avocado: 300 (1720)
- Clementine: 35 (1755)
- Ripple pea milk: 105 (1860)
- Pea protein: 100 (1960)
- Tofu tikka masala: 800 (2760)
- Banana: 200 (2960)
- Strawberries: 50 (3010)
- Waffles: 400 (3410)
- Pea protein: 100 (2660)
- Fruit: 100 (2760)
|Time (PDT)||Intention||Revision 1||Revision 2|
|0600||Laying in bed|
|0800||Run to work|
|1000||Arb3 Query API Tests|
|1030||Arb3 Query API Tests|
|1100||Arb3 Query API Tests|
|1130||Arb3 Query API Tests|
|1400||Arb3 Query API Tests||Quakecon Plans|
|1430||Arb3 Query API Tests|
|1500||Arb3 Query API Tests|
|1530||Arb3 Query API Tests|
|1600||Reading||Arb3 Query API Tests|
|1630||End of day review|
|2100||End of day routine|
|2130||TV: Santa Clarita Diet|
Hoping to do good work today, Stephan.
Also, going to do a touristy thing and go on the Seattle ferris wheel.
Had a slow but productive day at work today. Hoping to get this task behind me soonish (though there'll be lots of follow-up work).
End of day routine, been a while since I cleared out my notebook.
Spark file is more a someday/maybe or actions list?
Maybe make a wiki? More map-like.
Anyways, speaking of my Spark File, I have added some reading: "Managerial Economics". It's a textbook I saw someone studying for homework purposes. Might be interesting. Might be worth reading the reviews to see something else I should read.
There's a lot of really good stuff to dig into from The First 20 Hours:
- The 3-Stage Model of Skill Acquisition
- Cognitive (Early) Stage - Learning what you want to do at all
- Associative (Intermediate) Stage - Practicing what you want to do
- Autonomous (Late) Stage - Second-nature
- Temporary obsession (this is something I've been thinking about independently)
- The Renaissance Soul (added to reading in Spark File)
- Discussion of the importance of a timer or ticking clock
- Power law of practice
- Checklist for rapid skill acquisition
- Principles of Effective-Learning
- Mention of SuperMemo! (place where I read a huge thing on sleep)
The rest of the book is apparently breaking down this concept with real-life examples from the author's life. So I might deep-dive the first bit of the book and try to internalize some stuff.
Time for some TV.