Morning sleep questions:
- What time did you get into bed last night?
- What time did you turn everything off and try to fall asleep?
- How long did it take you to fall asleep?
- 10 minutes
- Did you wake up during the night? How often? How long were you awake total?
- Yes. Twice. 20 minutes.
- What time was your final awakening this morning?
- What time did you get out of bed?
- Did anything unusual happen yesterday that might have affected your sleep?
(illness, disturbances, emotional stress, etc.)
- Drank caffeine later than intended, neglected to have melatonin
- What is the total amount of time you slept last night in hours and minutes?
- 9 hours
- Did you take any medication that might have affected your sleep? What? When?
|Time (PDT)||Intention||Revision 1||Revision 2|
|1030||Walk to work|
|1300||ID Mapping Task|
|1330||ID Mapping Task|
|1400||ID Mapping Task|
|1430||ID Mapping Task|
|1530||ID Mapping Task|
|1600||End of day review|
|1630||Buying running shoes|
|1900||IGDA Task||Walk home|
|1930||Walk home||Cooking: Alfredo|
|2030||Cooking: Alfredo||TV: Little Witch Aca|
|2100||Gaming: Overwatch||TV: Little Witch Aca|
|2130||Gaming: Overwatch||TV: Little Witch Aca|
|2200||TV: Little Witch Aca||SLEEP|
Evening sleep questions:
- Did you nap today? How many times? When? How long?
- Did you consume any medicine that you do not take on a daily basis? What? How
- Did you have any caffeinated or alcoholic beverages today? What? How much?
- Yes. Caffeine through 1330
- Please rate your average sleepiness today on a scale of 1 - 10. (1 = wide
awake, 10 = very sleepy)