Morning sleep questions:
- What time did you get into bed last night?
- What time did you turn everything off and try to fall asleep?
- How long did it take you to fall asleep?
- 15 minutes
- Did you wake up during the night? How often? How long were you awake total?
- Yes. Once. 10 minutes.
- What time was your final awakening this morning?
- What time did you get out of bed?
- Did anything unusual happen yesterday that might have affected your sleep?
(illness, disturbances, emotional stress, etc.)
- Friend's birthday at midnight.
- What is the total amount of time you slept last night in hours and minutes?
- 7 hours 50 minutes
- Did you take any medication that might have affected your sleep? What? When?
- Melatonin 1700
|Time (PDT)||Intention||Revision 1||Revision 2|
|0000||Laying in bed|
|0600||SLEEP||Momentary wake up|
|0830||Laying in bed|
|0930||Walk to work|
|1100||Terrifying Climate Change Article|
|1300||Id Mapping Task|
|1330||Id Mapping Task|
|1400||Id Mapping Task|
|1430||Id Mapping Demo|
|1500||Id Mapping Demo|
|1530||End of day review|
|1700||Cooking: Pita Bread|
|1730||Cooking: Pita Bread|
|1800||Prepping for roundtable|
|1830||Prepping for roundtable|
|1900||IGDA Virtual Roundtable|
|1930||IGDA Virtual Roundtable|
|2000||IGDA Virtual Roundtable|
|2030||Gaming: Overwatch||Cooking: Pita Bread|
|2100||Gaming: Overwatch||Cooking: Pita Bread|
|2300||SLEEP||Laying in bed|
Evening sleep questions:
- Did you nap today? How many times? When? How long?
- Did you consume any medicine that you do not take on a daily basis? What? How
- Did you have any caffeinated or alcoholic beverages today? What? How much?
- Yes. 2 cups coffee worth of caffeine. Through 1300.
- Please rate your average sleepiness today on a scale of 1 - 10. (1 = wide
awake, 10 = very sleepy)