Morning sleep questions:
- What time did you get into bed last night?
- What time did you turn everything off and try to fall asleep?
- How long did it take you to fall asleep?
- 5 minutes
- Did you wake up during the night? How often? How long were you awake total?
- Yes. Once. 15 minutes.
- What time was your final awakening this morning?
- What time did you get out of bed?
- Did anything unusual happen yesterday that might have affected your sleep?
(illness, disturbances, emotional stress, etc.)
- Really exhausted lately
- What is the total amount of time you slept last night in hours and minutes?
- 10 hours 40 minutes
- Did you take any medication that might have affected your sleep? What? When?
- Melatonin 2000
|Time (PDT)||Intention||Revision 1||Revision 2|
|0900||Laying in bed|
|1000||Walk to work|
|1030||Walk to work|
|1300||Chat about webapp arch|
|1530||Backend high-level explanation|
|1600||Restarting library piano habit|
|1930||Travel to medieval music concert|
|2000||Medieval music concert|
|2030||Medieval music concert|
|2100||Medieval music concert|
|2200||TV: Overwatch||Walk home|
January, overall, has been a good month and a good start to 2018. Well, personally. Politically and general direction of the world over which I have an infinitesimal influence is still kinda awful, but with some hopeful possibilities.
Anyways, it's been a while since I actually posted any real writing here. The last time I did so, I started working on explicit goals of various time-frame types. I then kinda abandoned that system, both personally and at work.
I actually really like the goals thinking. It's one of many ways to keep a conversation ongoing with myself. It's a real means of working on things and tracking how well and realisitically how fast I can work on personal things.
Personal growth and development, and development of personal projects is hard, yo.
Anyways, I had some personally noted goals last weekend that just... didn't happen. Because suddenly my personal energy just vanished.
Evening sleep questions:
- Did you nap today? How many times? When? How long?
- Did you consume any medicine that you do not take on a daily basis? What? How
- Did you have any caffeinated or alcoholic beverages today? What? How much?
- Yes. Caffeine through 1400.
- Please rate your average sleepiness today on a scale of 1 - 10. (1 = wide
awake, 10 = very sleepy)