I'm not going to backlog Sunday through Tuesday. I was sick. I tried playing Overwatch all day Sunday to feel better. Didn't work. Monday and Tuesday I rested and binge watched some shows. I'm still sleeping too much but I don't think another rest day (feels like a lazy day) will do me any good.
I'm going to try my best to restabilize my sleep schedule and get back to the routine I've started.
- Sleep questions DONE
- Weight DONE
- Tickler DONE
- Physical Inbox DONE
- YNAB DONE
- Email Inbox DONE
- Calendar DONE
- Trello SKIPPED
- JIRA SKIPPED
- Calorie Plan DONE
- Fill timeblock DONE
- Slack DONE
- Digitize hand-written notes SKIPPED
- Review last year SKIPPED
- Review last month SKIPPED
- Review last week SKIPPED
- Review yesterday SKIPPED
- Review the Day SKIPPED
- Rotate password SKIPPED
- Email @Priority SKIPPED
Morning sleep questions:
- Do you remember your dream?
- Slightly. Strange pool party.
- What time did you get into bed last night?
- What time did you turn everything off and try to fall asleep?
- How long did it take you to fall asleep?
- 15 minutes
- Did you wake up during the night? How often? How long were you awake total?
- 0330: 5 minutes
- 0630: 5 minutes
- 0700: 5 minutes
- 0730: 5 minutes
- 0800: 5 minutes
- What time was your final awakening this morning?
- What time did you get out of bed?
- Did anything unusual happen yesterday that might have affected your sleep?
(illness, disturbances, emotional stress, etc.)
- Still chronically ill, maybe?
- What is the total amount of time you slept last night in hours and minutes?
- 9 hours 30 minutes
- Did you take any medication that might have affected your sleep? What? When?
Evening sleep questions:
- Did you nap today? How many times? When? How long?
- 1430: 30 minutes
- Did you consume any medicine that you do not take on a daily basis? What? How
- Did you have any caffeinated or alcoholic beverages today? What? How much?
- 15 mg caffeine @1000 (brew dr kombucha)
- Please rate your average sleepiness today on a scale of 1 - 10. (1 = wide
awake, 10 = very sleepy)
- What time did you start blocking blue light?
- @0900: 209.8 lbs
- @1830: 209.6 lbs
Woo! Below 210 again.
Lost track of calories today.
|Time (PDT)||Intention||Revision 1||Revision 2|
|1100||Run to work|
|1130||Start of work routine|
|1200||Pomodoro: Discussion||Lunchtime downtime|
|1730||Run home||Aimless meandering|
|1930||Pomodoro: End of day review||Hanging out|
|2000||Time with Wife||Gaming: Overwatch|
|2030||Time with Wife||Computer research|
|2100||End of day routine||Computer research|
|2130||Winding down||Computer research|
Been bad about diary stuff lately for some reason. Let's get back to it.