On Tuesday, April 25th, I realized that I had set the tags in each blog post incorrectly. I thought they were delimited via commans, when they were actually delimited via an unordered list with the '-' character used as a bullet.
This is a common find/replace problem that can be solved in a variety of ways. It's a good simple problem to regularly solve. Also, it is easily mutated with different find/replace challenges.
A series of blog post files have their tags set incorrectly.
Each file has a list of tags set via:
When it should be:
Programmatically fix this incorrect setup.
Find/replace in the reverse order.
First attempt did this with two sed commands. It can definitely be done in one.