Morning sleep questions:
- What time did you get into bed last night?
- What time did you turn everything off and try to fall asleep?
- How long did it take you to fall asleep?
- 10 minutes
- Did you wake up during the night? How often? How long were you awake total?
- Yes. Once. 10 minutes.
- What time was your final awakening this morning?
- What time did you get out of bed?
- Did anything unusual happen yesterday that might have affected your sleep?
(illness, disturbances, emotional stress, etc.)
- Various problems to solve
- What is the total amount of time you slept last night in hours and minutes?
- 8 hours 10 minutes
- Did you take any medication that might have affected your sleep? What? When?
|Time (PDT)||Intention||Revision 1||Revision 2|
|0030||Setting up printer||and Id Mapping Task|
|0100||Laying in bed|
|0900||Laying in bed|
|0930||Laying in bed|
|1030||Walk to work|
|1100||Id Mapping Task|
|1130||Id Mapping Task|
|1200||Id Mapping Task|
|1300||Id Mapping Task|
|1330||Id Mapping Task|
|1400||Id Mapping Task|
|1430||Id Mapping Task|
|1500||Id Mapping Task|
|1530||Id Mapping Task|
|1600||Id Mapping Task|
|1700||Id Mapping Task|
|1730||Id Mapping Task|
|1800||Piano at the Library!|
|1830||Piano at the Library!|
|1900||BACKLOG||and router research|
|2230||Hanging out||TV: Overwatch|
Evening sleep questions:
- Did you nap today? How many times? When? How long?
- Did you consume any medicine that you do not take on a daily basis? What? How
- Did you have any caffeinated or alcoholic beverages today? What? How much?
- Yes. Two cups coffee up to 1500.
- Please rate your average sleepiness today on a scale of 1 - 10. (1 = wide
awake, 10 = very sleepy)