Morning sleep questions:
- What time did you get into bed last night?
- What time did you turn everything off and try to fall asleep?
- How long did it take you to fall asleep?
- 10 minutes
- Did you wake up during the night? How often? How long were you awake total?
- Yes. Once. 10 minutes.
- What time was your final awakening this morning?
- What time did you get out of bed?
- Did anything unusual happen yesterday that might have affected your sleep?
(illness, disturbances, emotional stress, etc.)
- Addicted to problem at work
- What is the total amount of time you slept last night in hours and minutes?
- 8 hours 10 minutes
- Did you take any medication that might have affected your sleep? What? When?
|Time (PDT)||Intention||Revision 1||Revision 2|
|0000||Id Mapping Task|
|0030||Id Mapping Task|
|1000||Laying in bed|
|1030||Laying in bed|
|1300||Id Mapping Task|
|1330||Id Mapping Task|
|1400||Id Mapping Task|
|1830||Organizing||Id Mapping Task|
|1900||Gaming||Id Mapping Task|
|1930||Gaming||Id Mapping Task|
|2000||TV||Id Mapping Task|
|2030||TV||Id Mapping Task|
|2100||Hanging out||Id Mapping Task|
|2130||Hanging out||Printer setup||and Id Mapping Task|
|2200||SLEEP||Printer setup||and Id Mapping Task|
|2230||SLEEP||Printer setup||and Id Mapping Task|
|2300||SLEEP||Printer setup||and Id Mapping Task|
|2330||SLEEP||Printer setup||and Id Mapping Task|
Evening sleep questions:
- Did you nap today? How many times? When? How long?
- Did you consume any medicine that you do not take on a daily basis? What? How
- Did you have any caffeinated or alcoholic beverages today? What? How much?
- Yes. Coffee through 1500
- Please rate your average sleepiness today on a scale of 1 - 10. (1 = wide
awake, 10 = very sleepy)