Morning sleep questions:
- What time did you get into bed last night?
- What time did you turn everything off and try to fall asleep?
- How long did it take you to fall asleep?
- 10 minutes
- Did you wake up during the night? How often? How long were you awake total?
- What time was your final awakening this morning?
- What time did you get out of bed?
- Did anything unusual happen yesterday that might have affected your sleep?
(illness, disturbances, emotional stress, etc.)
- What is the total amount of time you slept last night in hours and minutes?
- 8 hours 50 minutes
- Did you take any medication that might have affected your sleep? What? When?
- Melatonin 2200
|Time (PDT)||Intention||Revision 1||Revision 2|
|0900||Laying in bed|
|0930||Laying in bed|
|1130||Walk to work|
|1200||Walk to work|
|1530||Arb3 Test Env||Organizing|
|1600||Arb3 Test Env|
|1630||Arb3 Test Env|
|1700||Arb3 Test Env|
|1730||Social buffer||Arb3 Test Env|
|1900||IGDA Recording Edit|
|1930||IGDA Recording Edit||Audio problems|
|2000||IGDA Recording Edit||Gaming: Majora's Mask|
|2030||IGDA Recording Edit||Gaming: Majora's Mask|
|2100||Gaming: Majora's Mask|
|2130||Gaming: Majora's Mask|
I am definitely more productive on days where I plan out a timeblock. I may want to create a personal extension that forces it before browsing. Or update my current extension to do something similar.
Evening sleep questions:
- Did you nap today? How many times? When? How long?
- Did you consume any medicine that you do not take on a daily basis? What? How
- Did you have any caffeinated or alcoholic beverages today? What? How much?
- Yes. Caffeine thru 1500
- Please rate your average sleepiness today on a scale of 1 - 10. (1 = wide
awake, 10 = very sleepy)