Morning sleep questions:
- What time did you get into bed last night?
- What time did you turn everything off and try to fall asleep?
- How long did it take you to fall asleep?
- 10 minutes
- Did you wake up during the night? How often? How long were you awake total?
- Yes. Once. 20 minutes.
- What time was your final awakening this morning?
- What time did you get out of bed?
- Did anything unusual happen yesterday that might have affected your sleep?
(illness, disturbances, emotional stress, etc.)
- Needed to make it to a morning meeting, so had an alarm
- What is the total amount of time you slept last night in hours and minutes?
- 7 hours 30 minutes
- Did you take any medication that might have affected your sleep? What? When?
- Melatonin 2300
|Time (PDT)||Intention||Revision 1||Revision 2|
|0900||Laying in bed|
|1000||Walk to work|
|1030||Prep for Reverse Shadow|
|1200||Notes on REVERSE SHADOW|
|1300||Fixing compile issues|
|1330||Fixing compile issues|
|1500||REVERSE SHADOW Debrief|
|1700||Gaming: Majora's Mask|
|1730||Prepping for virtual roundtable|
|1800||IGDA: Virtual Roundtable|
|1830||IGDA: Virtual Roundtable|
|1900||IGDA: Virtual Roundtable|
|2100||Gaming: Majora's Mask|
|2130||Gaming: Majora's Mask|
Evening sleep questions:
- Did you nap today? How many times? When? How long?
- Did you consume any medicine that you do not take on a daily basis? What? How
- Did you have any caffeinated or alcoholic beverages today? What? How much?
- Yes. Caffeine through 1500
- Please rate your average sleepiness today on a scale of 1 - 10. (1 = wide
awake, 10 = very sleepy)