Morning sleep questions:
- What time did you get into bed last night?
- What time did you turn everything off and try to fall asleep?
- How long did it take you to fall asleep?
- 10 minutes
- Did you wake up during the night? How often? How long were you awake total?
- Yes. Three times. 50 minutes.
- What time was your final awakening this morning?
- What time did you get out of bed?
- Did anything unusual happen yesterday that might have affected your sleep?
(illness, disturbances, emotional stress, etc.)
- Daylight savings lag
- What is the total amount of time you slept last night in hours and minutes?
- 7 hours
- Did you take any medication that might have affected your sleep? What? When?
- Melatonin 2400
|Time (PDT)||Intention||Revision 1||Revision 2|
|0900||Laying in bed|
|1000||Walk to work|
|1400||Seattle ProdEng Stand-up|
|1500||Arb3 Setup||Aimless meandering|
|1700||Run home||Talk with Alex|
|2200||TV: YouTube||Gaming: Majora's Mask|
|2230||TV: YouTube||Gaming: Majora's Mask|
Evening sleep questions:
- Did you nap today? How many times? When? How long?
- Did you consume any medicine that you do not take on a daily basis? What? How
- Did you have any caffeinated or alcoholic beverages today? What? How much?
- Yes. Caffeine through 1500
- Please rate your average sleepiness today on a scale of 1 - 10. (1 = wide
awake, 10 = very sleepy)