Morning sleep questions:
- What time did you get into bed last night?
- What time did you turn everything off and try to fall asleep?
- How long did it take you to fall asleep?
- 15 minutes
- Did you wake up during the night? How often? How long were you awake total?
- What time was your final awakening this morning?
- What time did you get out of bed?
- Did anything unusual happen yesterday that might have affected your sleep?
(illness, disturbances, emotional stress, etc.)
- Was pretty tired yesterday, overall.
- What is the total amount of time you slept last night in hours and minutes?
- 9 hours
- Did you take any medication that might have affected your sleep? What? When?
Evening sleep questions:
- Did you nap today? How many times? When? How long?
- Yes. 1515. 45 minutes.
- Did you consume any medicine that you do not take on a daily basis? What? How
- Did you have any caffeinated or alcoholic beverages today? What? How much?
- 15 mg caffeine @0900 (Brew Dr. Kombuncha)
- Please rate your average sleepiness today on a scale of 1 - 10. (1 = wide
awake, 10 = very sleepy)
Calorie goal for day: 2500
Additional goal: 20 grams or less processed sugar
- @0900 Carrots + hummus: 170
- @0900 Dr Brew's Kombucha: 60 (230)
1st Meal (@0915)
- Banana: 100 (330)
- Apple: 100 (430)
Kickstart Monday (@1000)
- Smoothie: 400 (830)
2nd Meal (@1200)
- Bean chips and guac: 270 (1100)
- Blueberries: 100 (1200)
- @1600 Nuts: 175 (1375)
- @1600 Clementine: 30 (1405)
- @1800 Crackers: 500 (1905)
3rd Meal (@1900)
- Mac and teese: 550 (2455)
- Fries: 300 (2755)
- Falafel: 245 (3000)
- @1900 Pineapple: 100 (3100)
|Time (PDT)||Intention||Revision 1||Revision 2|
|0800||Walk to work|
|0830||Walk to work|
|1000||Kickstart Mondays||Tests thru Arb3|
|1030||Kickstart Mondays||Something's broken|
|1100||OpsLead Task||Tests thru Arb3|
|1130||OpsLead Task||Tests thru Arb3|
|1300||OpsLead Task||Tests thru Arb3|
|1330||OpsLead Task||Something's broken|
|1400||Seattle Prodeng Standup|
|1430||Tests thru Arb3||TV: YouTube|
|1500||Tests thru Arb3||NAP|
|1600||Tests thru Arb3|
|1630||End of day review||Tests thru Arb3|
|1730||Stretching and Shower|
|2030||Gaming: Overwatch||WiFi troubleshooting|
|2100||End of day routine|
|2130||TV: Santa Clarita Diet|
Didn't need to devote the whole hour to kickstart Monday.
I can start doing work-work now.
2nd meal went according to plan.
Finished early. Going back to work.
Oh, yeah. Dentist. Need to find one. Moving that to Wednesday.
Ping pong instead.
Feeling really good after some ping-pong. Let's do some work.
Distrated by page.
Back to work.
Stand-up ended early. Back to work.
Feeling tired. Nap time soon.
Mostly stuck to plan, but was getting really tired up to my scheduled nap time. Also, had a weird experience during my nap wherein when I fell asleep it was like I forgot to breathe in, thus waking up and leading me to consciously breathe in. I was never out of breath when this happened, though. Also, the nap was still quite revitalizing. Something to mention next time I see sleep doctor (noted).
Also, in general today I feel great. I think this is the beginning of building tons of momentum. Gots to build the mental pathways for the things I want to make a habit. Excited to do it, Stephan. Even rereading Getting Things Done a bit.
Getting me some chalmomile tea. I find myself missing coffee. Even though I'm trying to go sugar-free. I wouldn't mind black coffee. Trying to switch to the caffeine free teas to fix that.
I was pretty good about journaling as I went about my day today. I just did the majority of it in my work file.
I could still be better about it.
I am now keeping Twitter and YouTube on my premium sites list. They cost imaginary currency now. Currency that I can spend, but will run out of if I gourge.