Morning sleep questions:
- What time did you get into bed last night?
- What time did you turn everything off and try to fall asleep?
- How long did it take you to fall asleep?
- 15 minutes
- Did you wake up during the night? How often? How long were you awake total?
- Yes. Once. 10 minutes.
- What time was your final awakening this morning?
- What time did you get out of bed?
- Did anything unusual happen yesterday that might have affected your sleep?
(illness, disturbances, emotional stress, etc.)
- Feeling pretty good. Back to running to/from work.
- What is the total amount of time you slept last night in hours and minutes?
- 8 hours 45 minutes
- Did you take any medication that might have affected your sleep? What? When?
Evening sleep questions:
- Did you nap today? How many times? When? How long?
- Yes. Once. 1530. 30 minutes.
- Did you consume any medicine that you do not take on a daily basis? What? How
- Did you have any caffeinated or alcoholic beverages today? What? How much?
- 15 mg caffeine @0930 (Brew Dr. Kombuncha)
- Please rate your average sleepiness today on a scale of 1 - 10. (1 = wide
awake, 10 = very sleepy)
Calorie goal for day: 2500
Additional goal: 20 grams or less processed sugar
- @0900 Carrots + hummus: 170
- @0900 Banana: 100 (270)
- @0930 Dr Brew's Kombucha: 60 (330)
- @0930 Clementine: 35 (365)
- @1110 Nuts: 175 (540)
- @1120 Apple: 100 (640)
Lunch-time foods (@1200):
- Bean chips and guac: 270 (910)
- Raspberries: 100 (1010)
- Peanut butter toast: 340 (1350)
- @1615 Carrots + hummus: 170 (1520)
- @1615 Jalepeno Chips: 220 (1740)
Theatre food (@1645)
- Popcorn: 300 (2040)
Dinner-time foods (@2000)
- Mac and teese: 500 (2540)
Unplanned food (@2000)
- Crackers: 500 (3040)
|Time (PDT)||Intention||Revision 1||Revision 2|
|0700||Laying in bed|
|0800||Run to work|
|1000||Tests thru Arb3|
|1030||Tests thru Arb3|
|1100||Tests thru Arb3|
|1130||Tests thru Arb3|
|1200||Lunch||and CS Papers|
|1230||Lunch||and CS Papers|
|1300||Tests thru Arb3|
|1330||Tests thru Arb3|
|1430||SST Planning Weekly||Quick 1:1 with Evan|
|1500||Social buffer||Reading: Study Hacks|
|1600||End of day review|
|1630||Walk to theatre|
|1700||Movie: Quiet Place|
|1730||Movie: Quiet Place|
|1800||Movie: Quiet Place|
|1830||Movie: Quiet Place|
|1900||Movie: Quiet Place||Bus home|
|2000||Eating||Gaming: Overwatch||Gaming: Diddy Kong Racing|
|2030||Gaming: Overwatch||Gaming: Diddy Kong Racing|
|2130||End of day routine|
Just had a thought re: calorie goal. Instead of counting up my calories, I should count them down. A number going down feels worse than a number going up, Stephan. That's just science.
Wait, is it science? Makes it less a joke if it is science.
Quick google search result yields nothing.