Morning sleep questions:
- What time did you get into bed last night?
- What time did you turn everything off and try to fall asleep?
- How long did it take you to fall asleep?
- 10 minutes.
- Did you wake up during the night? How often? How long were you awake total?
- 5 minutes.
- 15 minutes.
- What time was your final awakening this morning?
- What time did you get out of bed?
- Did anything unusual happen yesterday that might have affected your sleep?
(illness, disturbances, emotional stress, etc.)
- What is the total amount of time you slept last night in hours and minutes?
- 9 hours
- Did you take any medication that might have affected your sleep? What? When?
Evening sleep questions:
- Did you nap today? How many times? When? How long?
- Yes. Once. 1540. 20 minutes.
- Did you consume any medicine that you do not take on a daily basis? What? How
- Did you have any caffeinated or alcoholic beverages today? What? How much?
- 15 mg caffeine @0900 (Brew Dr. Kombuncha)
- 15 mg caffeine @1615 (decaf coffee 8 oz)
- Please rate your average sleepiness today on a scale of 1 - 10. (1 = wide
awake, 10 = very sleepy)
Calorie goal for day: 3000
Additional goal: 20 grams or less processed sugar
- @0900 Carrots + hummus: 170
- @0900 Dr Brew's Kombucha: 60 (230)
Breakfast foods @1030:
- Banana: 100 (330)
- Nuts: 175 (515)
Lunch foods @1200:
- Black bean chips: 170 (675)
- Avocado: 235 (910)
- Bagel: 230 (1130)
- Peanut butter: 190 (1320)
- Apple: 100 (1420)
Dinner foods @1800:
- Vegan mac and cheese: 750 (2170)
|Time (PDT)||Intention||Revision 1||Revision 2|
|0800||Run to work|
|0930||Forcing Arb3 Test|
|1000||Forcing Arb3 Test|
|1030||Forcing Arb3 Test|
|1100||Forcing Arb3 Test|
|1130||Forcing Arb3 Test|
|1300||Forcing Arb3 Test||Something's broken|
|1330||Forcing Arb3 Test||Something's broken|
|1400||Forcing Arb3 Test||Something's broken|
|1430||Forcing Arb3 Test||Socializing|
|1500||Social buffer||Something's broken|
|1600||End of day review||Forcing Arb3 Test|
|1700||Head to climbing|
|1730||Seattle Bouldering Project|
|1800||Seattle Bouldering Project|
|2100||End of day routine|
|2130||TV: Santa Clarita Diet||TV: Overwatch|
Listening to Rare Respite - Donkey Kong Country 2 Remix on endless repeat while I work.
Unsweetened, caffeine-free tea is delicious, Stephan. But you already knew that.
I'm waiting on a response before I do something.
Reading: "The Door Problem" of Game Design
I have received response, back to work.
Lunch went well, back to work.
Something's broken. Switching task.
Waiting for fix to deploy.
You may notice today, Stephan, that there is no TV: YouTube in my timeblock. I will not be watching YouTube anymore. Well, not by myself. There's some stuff I walk with the wife that I will continue doing. I'll properly label that with "TV: Overwatch" or "TV: Game Grumps". I'll go to YouTube for a specific purpose and not to browse.
I also will not be getting on Twitter again. The people I followed, as much as I liked them meeting in person, are not growing to be deeper friends via my interactions with Twitter.
I don't shout out to the world, Stephan. And as much as I developed a liking to listening to those that do, places like Twitter and Facebook and, well, social media are not right fits for me.
I DM people. I group chat, maybe, but less frequently than DM.
And this place. This place is for me. I open others to stop by if they so desire, and I may focus on being better at letting others digest my thinking, but this place is for me. This place is an ongoing conversation with myself.
And that's fine. That's good.
Right now, I want to focus on me. And then as I address the things that need addressing, I can focus on what I want to do, and how inevitably that means sharing what I want to do with others.
But that's not right now.
It doesn't need to be.