Morning sleep questions:
- What time did you get into bed last night?
- What time did you turn everything off and try to fall asleep?
- How long did it take you to fall asleep?
- 15 minutes.
- Did you wake up during the night? How often? How long were you awake total?
- 5 minutes
- 5 minutes
- 5 minutes
- What time was your final awakening this morning?
- What time did you get out of bed?
- Did anything unusual happen yesterday that might have affected your sleep?
(illness, disturbances, emotional stress, etc.)
- Went bouldering yesterday. Extra exercise and soreness in unusual areas
- What is the total amount of time you slept last night in hours and minutes?
- 8 hours 30 minutes
- Did you take any medication that might have affected your sleep? What? When?
Evening sleep questions:
- Did you nap today? How many times? When? How long?
- 30 minutes.
- Did you consume any medicine that you do not take on a daily basis? What? How
- Did you have any caffeinated or alcoholic beverages today? What? How much?
- 15 mg caffeine @0830 (Brew Dr. Kombuncha)
- Please rate your average sleepiness today on a scale of 1 - 10. (1 = wide
awake, 10 = very sleepy)
- 1 until 1700
- 7 after 1700
Calorie goal for day: 3000
Additional goal: 20 grams or less processed sugar
- Carrots + hummus: 170
- Dr Brew's Kombucha: 60 (230)
- Banana: 100 (330)
- Nuts: 175 (505)
- Clementine: 35 (540)
- @1100 Apple: 100 (640)
- Thursday Lunch: goal of 1000 (1640)
- @1800 Salt and vinegar chips: 300 (1940)
- @1815 Banana: 100 (2040)
- @1815 Bread: 280 (2320)
- @1815 Vegan cheese: 240 (2560)
- Corn chips: 500 (3160)
|Time (PDT)||Intention||Revision 1||Revision 2|
|0800||Run to work|
|0830||Sparkfile fill in|
|1000||Tests thru Arb3|
|1030||Tests thru Arb3||Distracted socializing|
|1100||Tests thru Arb3||Distracted socializing|
|1130||Tests thru Arb3|
|1330||Tests thru Arb3|
|1400||Tests thru Arb3|
|1500||1:1 with Alex|
|1530||1:1 with Noj|
|1630||End of day review||Distracted chatting|
|1700||Run home||Distracted chatting|
|1830||Cooking||Talk with wife|
|2030||Gaming: Overwatch||Gaming: FTL|
|2100||End of day routine|
|2130||TV: Santa Clarita Diet||TV: Overwatch|
I should've made time for shallow work later in day. My brain was feeling great, and now it's normal. Discipline to choose what to focus my energy on is a goal.
Timeblock for day was flawed, forgot to add on meetings.
Lots of talking at work today. Switching to music, need to focus.
Listening to Chemical Reaction - Sonic 2 Remix.
Updated my Spark File. Not using it correctly. It's becoming a list of entertainment plans, kinda. With some non-entertainment things. Maybe better to put some of that stuff into an actions system. But I don't like my current action system (email). Because it's ordered chronologically.
Now it's time to get back to work.
Got distracted chatting at work and then talking with my wife when I got home. Reassessing the timeblock.
I suddenly really want sugar. But I know any amount I eat will not satiate me. It will not make me happy. I will not eat it.
I may go to the grocery store and buy a bunch of fruit.
I did not go buy a bunch of fruit. I should do that today, though. Gots a weekend ahead of me, afterall. Anyways, time to make tomorrow's post (today from my current perspective).