Morning sleep questions:
- What time did you get into bed last night?
- What time did you turn everything off and try to fall asleep?
- How long did it take you to fall asleep?
- 5 minutes
- Did you wake up during the night? How often? How long were you awake total?
- 0300: 5 minutes.
- 0515: 5 minutes.
- What time was your final awakening this morning?
- What time did you get out of bed?
- Did anything unusual happen yesterday that might have affected your sleep?
(illness, disturbances, emotional stress, etc.)
- Got tired much earlier in the day than usual
- Had some important conversations
- What is the total amount of time you slept last night in hours and minutes?
- 8 hours 15 minutes
- Did you take any medication that might have affected your sleep? What? When?
Evening sleep questions:
- Did you nap today? How many times? When? How long?
- 1430: 30 minutes.
- Did you consume any medicine that you do not take on a daily basis? What? How
- Did you have any caffeinated or alcoholic beverages today? What? How much?
- 15 mg caffeine @0730 (Brew Dr. Kombuncha)
- Please rate your average sleepiness today on a scale of 1 - 10. (1 = wide
awake, 10 = very sleepy)
- Calories: 3000
- Sugar: 20g
- Dr Brew's Kombucha: 60
- Banana: 100 (160)
- Peanut butter: 190 (350)
- Celery: 30 (380)
- Nuts: 175 (555)
- Falafel: 200 (755)
- Hummus: 150 (905)
- Bread: 140 (1005)
- Fries: 300 (1145)
- Apple: 100 (1245)
- Seaweed: 25 (1270)
- @1400 Plant-based milk: 160 (1430)
- Vegan nachos: 1000 (2430)
- Banana: 100 (2530)
- Strawberries: 100 (2630)
|Time (PDT)||Intention||Revision 1||Revision 2|
|0700||Run to work|
|0900||Arb3 Query API Tests|
|0930||Arb3 Query API Tests|
|1000||Arb3 Query API Tests|
|1030||Arb3 Query API Tests|
|1130||Arb3 Query API Tests|
|1230||Ferris Wheel||Climbing shoes|
|1300||Ferris Wheel||Climbing shoes|
|1530||End of day review|
|1700||Gaming: N64||Grocery shopping|
|1930||Gaming: Overwatch||Gaming: Diddy Kong Racing|
|2100||End of day routine|
|2130||TV: Santa Clarita Diet|
Actually woke up before 0700 today! 0630. That's pretty close to the goal of 0600.
Still wasting a bit of my morning at work. I'm doing some morning reading, which is good, I guess. I'd like to devote times where I have less energy to reading. Like maybe after lunch before my nap?
Anyways, my reading this morning was finishing Mad Fientist - Valuable Lessons from My First Year of Freedom.
A link in there was to one of the Mad Fientist's podcasts about starting a business, which I'll try listening to while I work (might not be a good strat).