Morning sleep questions:
- What time did you get into bed last night?
- What time did you turn everything off and try to fall asleep?
- How long did it take you to fall asleep?
- 30 minutes
- Did you wake up during the night? How often? How long were you awake total?
- 10 minutes
- What time was your final awakening this morning?
- What time did you get out of bed?
- Did anything unusual happen yesterday that might have affected your sleep?
(illness, disturbances, emotional stress, etc.)
- What is the total amount of time you slept last night in hours and minutes?
- 8 hours 5 minutes
- Did you take any medication that might have affected your sleep? What? When?
Evening sleep questions:
- Did you nap today? How many times? When? How long?
- 30 minutes.
- Did you consume any medicine that you do not take on a daily basis? What? How
- Did you have any caffeinated or alcoholic beverages today? What? How much?
- 15 mg caffeine @1130 (decaf soy latte)
- Please rate your average sleepiness today on a scale of 1 - 10. (1 = wide
awake, 10 = very sleepy)
- Calories: 2500
- Processed sugar: 20g
- @0700 Banana: 100
- Waffles: 750 (850)
- Strawberries: 50 (900)
- Banana: 200 (1100)
- Decaf unsweetened soy latte: 200 (1250)
- Fries: 300 (1550)
- Falafel: 200 (1750)
- Bread: 140 (1890)
- Tomato: 20 (1910)
- Banana: 100 (2010)
- Burrito: 1000 (3010)
- Banana: 100 (3110)
- Ripple pea protein milk: 70 (3180)
- Oatmeal banana pea protein smoothie: 550 (3730)
|Time (PDT)||Intention||Revision 1||Revision 2|
|0730||Seattle Bouldering Project|
|0800||Seattle Bouldering Project|
|1000||Walk to work||Shower|
|1030||Walk to work||TV: Game Grumps|
|1100||Arb3 Query API Tests||Bus with wife|
|1130||Arb3 Query API Tests||Starbucks|
|1230||Arb3 Query API Tests||Starbucks|
|1300||Arb3 Query API Tests||Starbucks|
|1930||Diary thinking||TV: Overwatch|
|2000||Diary thinking||TV: Overwatch|
|2030||Diary thinking||TV: Overwatch|
|2100||End of day routine|
|2130||TV: Santa Clarita Diet||Laying in bed|
Let's go get a membership at Seattle Bouldering Project!
Wow, an hour of climbing is really exhausting.
I think specific calorie goals don't need to be a thing whilst I build up climbing muscles. As long as the food itself is properly nutrious (which I think it is). I will still count because useful.
Actually, no. I like calorie goals, I'm just not too upset that I went way over today after a solid rock climbing morning.