Morning sleep questions:
- What time did you get into bed last night?
- What time did you turn everything off and try to fall asleep?
- How long did it take you to fall asleep?
- 15 minutes
- Did you wake up during the night? How often? How long were you awake total?
- 5 minutes.
- What time was your final awakening this morning?
- What time did you get out of bed?
- Did anything unusual happen yesterday that might have affected your sleep?
(illness, disturbances, emotional stress, etc.)
- Physically exhausted via rock climbing
- What is the total amount of time you slept last night in hours and minutes?
- 9 hours 25 minutes.
- Did you take any medication that might have affected your sleep? What? When?
Evening sleep questions:
- Did you nap today? How many times? When? How long?
- 30 minutes.
- Did you consume any medicine that you do not take on a daily basis? What? How
- Did you have any caffeinated or alcoholic beverages today? What? How much?
- 30 mg caffeine @1150 (decaf soy latte)
- Please rate your average sleepiness today on a scale of 1 - 10. (1 = wide
awake, 10 = very sleepy)
- 2500 calories
- 20g processd sugar
- 120g protein
- Breakfast burrito: 400
- Banana: 200 (600)
- Waffle: 200 (800)
- Strawberries: 50 (850)
- Decaf soy latte: 300 (1150)
- Sandwich: 400 (1550)
- Fries: 300 (1850)
- Pasta: 600 (2450)
- Protein shake: 100 (2550)
|Time (PDT)||Intention||Revision 1||Revision 2|
|1030||Bus to UW|
|1100||Are there still cherry blossoms?|
|1600||Day belongs to wife|
|1630||Day belongs to wife|
|1700||Day belongs to wife|
|1730||Day belongs to wife|
|1800||Day belongs to wife|
|1830||Day belongs to wife|
|1930||Day belongs to wife|
|2000||Day belongs to wife|
|2030||Day belongs to wife|
|2100||Day belongs to wife|
|2130||Day belongs to wife|
Today we'll go see if there's any cherry blossoms left. We were gone during the proper time to go see them. We'll see if there's anything to see and we'll make sure next year to catch them properly.
I figure I could post some of my regular recipes here on my diary.
Not sure if I napped while laying down today. Perhaps that venti decaf 4 hours ago had too much caffeine in it. In either case, it still feels very good to lay down for a half-hour in the middle of my day.