Morning sleep questions:
- What time did you get into bed last night?
- What time did you turn everything off and try to fall asleep?
- How long did it take you to fall asleep?
- 10 minutes.
- Did you wake up during the night? How often? How long were you awake total?
- 0300: 5 minutes.
- 0630: 5 minutes.
- What time was your final awakening this morning?
- What time did you get out of bed?
- Did anything unusual happen yesterday that might have affected your sleep?
(illness, disturbances, emotional stress, etc.)
- What is the total amount of time you slept last night in hours and minutes?
- 9 hours
- Did you take any medication that might have affected your sleep? What? When?
Evening sleep questions:
- Did you nap today? How many times? When? How long?
- 1615: 30 minutes.
- Did you consume any medicine that you do not take on a daily basis? What? How
- Did you have any caffeinated or alcoholic beverages today? What? How much?
- @1130 45 mL caffeine (venti decaf soy latte)
- Please rate your average sleepiness today on a scale of 1 - 10. (1 = wide
awake, 10 = very sleepy)
- @0730: 212.8 lbs
- 3500 calories
- 20g added sugars
- 120g protein (20g every 3 hours)
- Pea protein: 100
- Banana: 100 (200)
- Watermelon: 50 (250)
- Bread: 140 (390)
- Avocado: 150 (540)
- Nuts: 175 (815)
- Ripple pea milk: 70 (885)
- Clementine: 35 (920)
- Apple: 100 (1020)
- Venti decaf latte: 200 (1220)
Lunch (pistachio smoothie) @1230:
- Pistachios: 230 (1450)
- Ripple pea milk: 90 (1540)
- Strawberries: 50 (1590)
- Blueberries: 50 (1640)
- Watermelon: 50 (1690)
- Mango: 100 (1790)
- Pea protein: 100 (1890)
- Banana: 100 (1990)
- Veggie Grill: 1000 (2990)
- Pea protein: 100 (3090)
- Blueberries: 100 (3190)
|Time (PDT)||Intention||Revision 1||Revision 2|
|0830||Run to work|
|0900||Start of work routine|
|1000||UltiPro Training||and Arb3 Test Stuff|
|1030||UltiPro Training||Arb3 Test Stuff|
|1100||Workspace work||Arb3 Test Stuff|
|1130||Workspace work||Busing home|
|1200||Lunch and learn||Workspace stuff|
|1230||Lunch and learn||Lunch smoothie|
|1300||NAP||Happy birthday mom!|
|1330||Workspace work||NAP||Cleanup devbox env|
|1500||1:1 with Evan||Workspace work|
|1530||Workspace work||Workspace work|
|1630||End of day review||Workspace work|
|1700||Run home||TV: Game Grumps||and Eating|
|1730||Stretching/Shower||Gaming: Majora's Mask|
|1900||Eating||and TV: Overwatch||Gaming: Overwatch|
|2030||TV: Santa Clarita Diet|
|2100||End of day routine|
|2130||Buffer||Travel plans||and Thinking|
|2200||SLEEP||Laying in bed|
|2230||SLEEP||Laying in bed|
Yesterday marked the fourth week of my change in diet which massively reduced my sugar intake. I managed to maintain that diet whilst being sick, which is really amazing to me as usually I regress when sick.
I'm thinking that at my current exercise and food intake levels, I should lose about 5 pounds a month. So, below 210 by the end of this month and below 200 around August. I'm hoping these are conservative estimates.
Wow, conservative is such a ruined word for me. I'm hoping that I'm underestimating.
Time to run to work.
Today did not go to plan. And that's okay. The plan is there for negiotiating purposes, and negotiate I did, and still I got some good work in.
Yesterday, I was in the middle of talking about this diary when I got distracted by how markdown was representing some of my sleep data. Let's see if I can continue this line of thought.
And, man, this diary. This diary is becoming exactly what I wanted it to be way back when I first started it back on March 8th, 2017.
Well, I'm doing stuff with it that I was wanting to do. I wanted to timeblock the day. I wanted to collect data on myself and use that data to improve myself. And I'm fairly effortlessly doing it daily.
It's missing some stuff, and it needs to be more automagical, but it's still powerful in its current form. Someone reminded me of the value of drawing one's thoughts along with writing them in words, Stephan. I'd like a painless way of doing that in digital form, because I really like the ease of the digitalness.
Though, I have notebooks with me at all times, and pens. And they're numbered log books, even. Right here on my desk I have a "Computation Book" with a course: "General Notes".
I could just go to drawing in it, and then note the note book and page here.
If I find any drawing particularly valuable, I can take a picture on my phone and get that on my blog for the day.
Drawing ("General Notes", page 35): a setup for making sending a picture from my phone to this diary post easier.
Yeah, I think this could work.
Time for bed.