Morning sleep questions:
- What time did you get into bed last night?
- What time did you turn everything off and try to fall asleep?
- How long did it take you to fall asleep?
- 30 minutes
- Did you wake up during the night? How often? How long were you awake total?
- 0430: 10 minutes
- 0645: 5 minutes
- What time was your final awakening this morning?
- What time did you get out of bed?
- Did anything unusual happen yesterday that might have affected your sleep?
(illness, disturbances, emotional stress, etc.)
- Wife's alarm woke me up at 0645
- What is the total amount of time you slept last night in hours and minutes?
- 8 hours 30 minutes
- Did you take any medication that might have affected your sleep? What? When?
Evening sleep questions:
- Did you nap today? How many times? When? How long?
- No. I forgot. Really tired the second half of the day because of it.
- Did you consume any medicine that you do not take on a daily basis? What? How
- Did you have any caffeinated or alcoholic beverages today? What? How much?
- @1930 45 mg caffeine (decaf vanilla soy latte)
- Please rate your average sleepiness today on a scale of 1 - 10. (1 = wide
awake, 10 = very sleepy)
- @0730: 214.4 lbs
- @1630: 221.2 lbs (doctor's offfice scale)
- 3500 calories
- 20g added sugars
- 120g protein (20g every 3 hours)
- Waffles: 400
- Peanuts and almonds: 190 (690)
- Banana: 300 (990)
- Blueberries and strawberries: 100 (1090)
- Ripple pea milk: 100 (1190)
- Ripple pea milk: 100 (1290)
- Carrots: 20 (1310)
- Hummus: 150 (1460)
- Salt and vinegar chips: 220 (1680)
- Din Tai Fung: 1000 (2680)
- Sizzle Pie pizza: 1500 (4180)
- Venti vanilla (oops) soy latte: 400 (4580)
|Time (PDT)||Intention||Revision 1||Revision 2|
|0830||PLANNING||and Run to work|
|0900||Start of work routine|
|1100||Deploy someone's PR|
|1130||Deploy someone's PR|
|1430||End of day review|
|1500||Pick up rental car|
|1730||Pack up car||Drive home|
|1800||Drive to Vancouver, WA||Hanging out|
|1830||Drive to Vancouver, WA||Hanging out|
|1900||Drive to Vancouver, WA||Pack up car|
|1930||Drive to Vancouver, WA|
|2000||Drive to Vancouver, WA|
|2030||Drive to Vancouver, WA|
|2100||Unpack||Drive to Vancouver, WA|
|2130||Winding down||Drive to Vancouver, WA|
|2200||SLEEP||Drive to Vancouver, WA|
Always interesting to see my weight be higher after a day where I ate a lot of food. I understand that it's not actual weight gain, but it's a good feedback mechanism none-the-less.
I ran out of pea protein powder (at home) last night, so I had to eat a protein breakfast before my run. I think this is fine, because today is recovery run day, so having some extra food in my stomach shouldn't really affect anything.
Don't remember any dream from last night.
Time to run to work.