Morning sleep questions:
- What time did you get into bed last night?
- What time did you turn everything off and try to fall asleep?
- How long did it take you to fall asleep?
- 20 minutes
- Did you wake up during the night? How often? How long were you awake total?
- 0600: 5 minutes
- What time was your final awakening this morning?
- What time did you get out of bed?
- Did anything unusual happen yesterday that might have affected your sleep?
(illness, disturbances, emotional stress, etc.)
- What is the total amount of time you slept last night in hours and minutes?
- 8 hours 45 minutes
- Did you take any medication that might have affected your sleep? What? When?
Evening sleep questions:
- Did you nap today? How many times? When? How long?
- 1400: 30 minutes
- Did you consume any medicine that you do not take on a daily basis? What? How
- Did you have any caffeinated or alcoholic beverages today? What? How much?
- Please rate your average sleepiness today on a scale of 1 - 10. (1 = wide
awake, 10 = very sleepy)
- @0730: 212.8 lbs
- @1830: 213.8 lbs
- 3500 calories
- 20g added sugars
- 120g protein (20g every 3 hours)
- Pea protein: 100
- Banana: 100 (200)
- Waffles: 400 (600)
- Peanut butter: 190 (790)
- Banana: 100 (890)
- Blueberries and raspberries: 100 (990)
- Ripple pea milk: 70 (1060)
- Carrots: 20 (1080)
- Hummus: 150 (1230)
- Black bean chips: 170 (1400)
- Hummus: 150 (1550)
- Ripple pea milk: 105 (1605)
- Apple: 100 (1705)
- Mango: 300 (2005)
- Carrots: 20 (2025)
- Hummus: 150 (2175)
- Bagel: 230 (2405)
- Pea protein: 100 (2505)
- Tamales, beans, rice: 1000 (3505)
- Pea protein: 100 (3605)
- Banana: 100 (3705)
- Strawberries: 50 (3755)
- Blueberries: 50 (3805)
|Time (PDT)||Intention||Revision 1||Revision 2|
|0700||Laying in bed|
|0930||Run to work|
|1000||Helping push a PR||All hands|
|1030||Helping push a PR||All hands|
|1500||NAP||Helping push a PR|
|1600||Reading buffer||Ping pong|
|1630||End of day review||Workspaces|
|1700||Run home||Ping pong|
|2100||Gaming: Overwatch||End of day routine|
|2130||End of day routine||Windwing down|
Been remembering my dreams lately, but not always writing them down in time. Last night involved me growing a beard really fast even though I had just shaved. The beard was also definitely not of the type I normally grow.
Haven't devoted any time to projects as of yet. Haven't even been reading that much. Been working and gaming, mostly. And exercising. Exercising is going really well. Perhaps I'll allow this pattern of behavior to continue for a bit and let it settle and then try to mutate in another positive direction.
Also, I'll get plenty of reading in during travel over the next week and a half. I'll be working from SF next week and then visiting my aunt in Indiana the weekend after. Won't have access to games, either, so I'll fill that void with something, I'm sure.
Time to wind down.