Morning sleep questions:
- What time did you get into bed last night?
- What time did you turn everything off and try to fall asleep?
- How long did it take you to fall asleep?
- 20 minutes
- Did you wake up during the night? How often? How long were you awake total?
- 0200: 5 minutes
- 0500: 5 minutes
- What time was your final awakening this morning?
- What time did you get out of bed?
- Did anything unusual happen yesterday that might have affected your sleep?
(illness, disturbances, emotional stress, etc.)
- What is the total amount of time you slept last night in hours and minutes?
- 8 hours 40 minutes
- Did you take any medication that might have affected your sleep? What? When?
Evening sleep questions:
- Did you nap today? How many times? When? How long?
- 1415: 30 minutes
- Did you consume any medicine that you do not take on a daily basis? What? How
- Did you have any caffeinated or alcoholic beverages today? What? How much?
- @1200 15 mg caffeine (Brew Dr. Kombucha)
- Please rate your average sleepiness today on a scale of 1 - 10. (1 = wide
awake, 10 = very sleepy)
- @0730: 212.8 lbs
- @1800: 212.8 lbs
- 3500 calories
- 20g added sugars
- 120g protein (20g every 3 hours)
- Pea protein: 100
- Banana: 100 (200)
- Waffles: 400 (600)
- Peanut butter: 190 (790)
- Banana: 100 (890)
- Ripple pea milk: 70 (960)
- Nuts: 175 (1135)
- Black bean chips: 170 (1305)
- Hummus: 150 (1455)
- Ripple pea milk: 70 (1525)
- Mango: 300 (1825)
- Apple: 100 (1925)
- Brew Dr. Kombucha: 60 (1985)
- Banana: 100 (2085)
- Carrots: 20 (2105)
- Bagel: 230 (2435)
- Wholly guacamole: 100 (2535)
- Pea protein: 100 (2635)
- Nachos: 500 (3135)
- Pea protein: 100 (3235)
- Banana: 100 (3335)
|Time (PDT)||Intention||Revision 1||Revision 2|
|0830||Run to work|
|0900||Start of work routine|
|1000||Interview: Reverse Shadow|
|1030||Interview: Reverse Shadow|
|1300||Workspaces||Multidataset Test Framework|
|1330||Workspaces||Random PR Help|
|1630||End of day review|
|2000||TV: Rick and Morty||Gaming: Overwatch|
|2100||End of day routine||Gaming: Overwatch|
|2130||Winding down||and Quick end of day routine|
Had a new nightmare. It... was a horror movie? Like, it literally felt like a sequel to a horror movie that I feel already exists. It featured an omnipotent trickster god-thing as the monster, and a new family moving across the street from the last family it recently drove insane and murdered. I wasn't any particular character in this dream, I just followed the antics of the plot.
A few details and scenes are still left in my brain. The family was all women, I think. I didn't think about it at the time, but I can't remember a male character. Reverse bachdel test failed, woo.
The first victim was an adult woman who got tricked into a car that was actually some creation of the monster. It had no street wheel, and required the driver to lean in various directions to keep from crashing. The woman proved too good at driving and the monster cheated and simply flipped the car, killing her.
There was also a scene of a bunch of the younger kids wandering aimless into the house across the street. It was a dramatic irony scene, though. As a viewer, I knew they weren't the actual kids, just an illusion by the monster. A parental figure tries to stop them but is saved... somehow. I don't remember.
That's all I can really recall. Was a crazy dream. It's still interesting to me about how nightmares have no lingering emotional effect on me. Like, as soon as I woke up, I was all, "Oh, it was a weird dream." No anxiety or stress. And now I think it was kind of neat.
Anyways, time to run to work.