Morning sleep questions:
- What time did you get into bed last night?
- What time did you turn everything off and try to fall asleep?
- How long did it take you to fall asleep?
- 10 minutes
- Did you wake up during the night? How often? How long were you awake total?
- 0630: 5 minutes
- What time was your final awakening this morning?
- What time did you get out of bed?
- Did anything unusual happen yesterday that might have affected your sleep?
(illness, disturbances, emotional stress, etc.)
- What is the total amount of time you slept last night in hours and minutes?
- 8 hours 25 minutes
- Did you take any medication that might have affected your sleep? What? When?
Evening sleep questions:
- Did you nap today? How many times? When? How long?
- Did you consume any medicine that you do not take on a daily basis? What? How
- Did you have any caffeinated or alcoholic beverages today? What? How much?
- Please rate your average sleepiness today on a scale of 1 - 10. (1 = wide
awake, 10 = very sleepy)
- @0750: 215.0 lbs
- @1800: 212.8 lbs
- 3500 calories
- 20g added sugars
- 120g protein (20g every 3 hours)
- Pea protein: 100
- Strawberries: 50 (150)
- Blueberries: 50 (200)
- Waffles: 400 (600)
- Peanut butter: 190 (790)
- Banana: 100 (890)
- Ripple pea milk: 70 (960)
- Nuts: 175 (1135)
- Black bean chips: 170 (1305)
- Hummus: 150 (1455)
- Ripple pea milk: 70 (1525)
- Mango: 300 (1825)
- Apple: 100 (1925)
- Pea protein: 100 (2025)
- Banana: 200 (2225)
- Salt and vinegar chips: 220 (2445)
- Chilaquiles: 600 (3045)
- Pea protein: 100 (3145)
- Banana: 100 (3245)
- Mango: 100 (3345)
|Time (PDT)||Intention||Revision 1||Revision 2|
|0930||Run to work|
|1000||Start of work routine|
|1500||Workspaces||Reading: Infinity Gauntlet|
|1630||End of day review||Workspaces|
|2000||TV: Rick and Morty||Gaming: Overwatch|
|2100||End of day routine|