- Sleep questions DONE
- Weight SKIPPED
- Tickler DONE
- Physical Inbox DONE
- YNAB DONE
- Email Inbox SKIPPED
- Calendar SKIPPED
- Trello SKIPPED
- JIRA SKIPPED
- Calorie Plan SKIPPED
- Fill timeblock DONE
- Slack SKIPPED
- Digitize hand-written notes SKIPPED
- Review last year SKIPPED
- Review last month SKIPPED
- Review last week SKIPPED
- Review yesterday SKIPPED
- Review the Day SKIPPED
- Rotate password SKIPPED
- Email @Priority SKIPPED
Morning sleep questions:
- Do you remember your dream?
- What time did you get into bed last night?
- What time did you turn everything off and try to fall asleep?
- How long did it take you to fall asleep?
- 1 hour
- Did you wake up during the night? How often? How long were you awake total?
- What time was your final awakening this morning?
- What time did you get out of bed?
- Did anything unusual happen yesterday that might have affected your sleep?
(illness, disturbances, emotional stress, etc.)
- Drinking chocolate close to bed, I think kept me up
- What is the total amount of time you slept last night in hours and minutes?
- 8 hours
- Did you take any medication that might have affected your sleep? What? When?
Evening sleep questions:
- Did you nap today? How many times? When? How long?
- 1630: 20 minutes
- Did you consume any medicine that you do not take on a daily basis? What? How
- Did you have any caffeinated or alcoholic beverages today? What? How much?
- @1330 30 mg caffeine (decaf mocha shake)
- Please rate your average sleepiness today on a scale of 1 - 10. (1 = wide
awake, 10 = very sleepy)
- What time did you start blocking blue light?
|Time (PDT)||Intention||Revision 1||Revision 2|
|0000||Trying to sleep|
|0900||Breakfast of waffles|
|1000||Listening: Harry Potter 4|
|1030||Listening: Harry Potter 4|
|1100||Walk to Mamnoon|
|1130||Walk to Mamnoon|
|1200||Hanging with friends|
|1230||Hanging with friends|
|1300||Hanging with friends|
|1330||Hanging with friends|
|1400||Hanging with friends|
Planning and reviews have been super hard lately. I started singing a song whilst doing the bare minimum today:
Everything is harder when you're lazy.
Nothing is what you would rather do.
The slightest bit of work will make you crazy.
Seriously it's hard I'm telling you.
I actually don't remember the words that I made up, but it was something like that, but slightly better.
I'm going to go with the bare minimum of timeblock everyday until I snap out of this, though. I'm sad to miss some past posts and whatever I'd gain from reading them, but I'm sadder to see not posting at all like I did last Sunday thru Tuesday. Those were the first days I missed in almost a year, Stephan. I didn't even backlog them, and now it's too late, I think. I'm going to accept that decision I made.
Though, of note: Sunday I played Overwatch all day, Monday I watched the new Ducktales show, and Tuesday I watched season 3 of Star vs the Forces of Evil.
I'll try to read through all the posts I didn't review once I've recovered my energy.
Screw it, I'm going to backlog those days now. It'll be the first days in a while where I didn't timeblock, but that's more acceptable.
I'll try to have a weekly review tomorrow, and hopefully start the day with a planning pomodoro and end the day with a review.