Been a while. Not sure what to do about the... 11 missing days.
I think I'll just accept it.
I'm having a vacation in Indiana for Thanksgiving, which is today. Having a wonderful Thanksgiving. I'll make sure to log my timeblock for today before going to bed.
This diary became a bit too much work for me and I just... stopped doing it. I'll vastly reduce my daily responsibilities for a while so that I return to the habit.
There are some dreams I lost via my lack of logging. There are lots of uncounted calories, which I think are valuable and will return to it tomorrow.
I have bought the new Pokemon game for the Switch. Doing my first ever nuzlocke run. Sad I haven't documented stuff so far, have already forgotten how I lost some of my pokemon.
What I remember so far is:
- Todd my starting Pikachu (still have)
- Patt the Rattata (lost en route to the second gym)
- Named after Patton Oswalt who played Remmy in Ratatouille
- Pitt the Pidgey (currently a Pidgeotto)
- Named after the character in Kid Icarus
- Feetle the Weedle (currently a Beedrill)
- Name given by nephew
- Green the Bulbasaur (lost as an Ivysaur to a Diglett using Fissure)
- Named after Pokemon Green
- Clueless the Clefairy (alive and well)
- Fred the Onyx (lost to a fighting pokemon I don't remember)
- Psyduke the Psyduck (lost to a critical hit, I think)
- Name given by nephew
- Grabya the Abra (lost... sometime during the cruise ship?)
- Tiny the Diglett (lost to a bide by a Geodude)
- Nappily the Drowsee (lost to... a critical attack?)
- Red the charmander (lost to a strong attack from another fire Pokemon)
- Named after pokemon Red
- Tigger the Growlithe (lost to a ghost pokemon's critical attack, most-recent loss...)
- He looks like Tigger (and he was the only one ;_;)
- George the second Onyx (still available)
- Named after Fred and George in Harry Potter
- Mr Krabs the Krabby (still in party)
- Named after the character from spongebob
- Horn the Rhyhorn (still in party)
- Momo the Mew (got from my pokeball accessory) (not sure if I'll use)
And that's basically it. I remember more than I thought. Not sure what I want to do from here.
I think I'll let the previous posts be missing. And delete the blank ones. There may be logs of the past few days in a future post, but I won't backlog, I'll just have it be part of that day's post.
But for now it's time to hang more with family.