Morning sleep questions:
- What time did you get into bed last night?
- What time did you turn everything off and try to fall asleep?
- How long did it take you to fall asleep?
- 1 hour
- Did you wake up during the night? How often? How long were you awake total?
- 0300: 5 minutes.
- 0500: 5 minutes.
- 0600: 5 minutes.
- 0700: 5 minutes.
- What time was your final awakening this morning?
- What time did you get out of bed?
- Did anything unusual happen yesterday that might have affected your sleep?
(illness, disturbances, emotional stress, etc.)
- Still a bit sick
- What is the total amount of time you slept last night in hours and minutes?
- 8 hours 40 minutes
- Did you take any medication that might have affected your sleep? What? When?
Evening sleep questions:
- Did you nap today? How many times? When? How long?
- Did you consume any medicine that you do not take on a daily basis? What? How
- Did you have any caffeinated or alcoholic beverages today? What? How much?
- Please rate your average sleepiness today on a scale of 1 - 10. (1 = wide
awake, 10 = very sleepy)
- @0800: 215.0 lbs
- @1800: 214.0 lbs
No calorie goals for today. Or counting. Tomorrow they should be back into the proper routine.
|Time (PDT)||Intention||Revision 1||Revision 2|
|0800||Laying in bed|
|0830||Laying in bed|
|0900||Bus to work|
|0930||Deposit tax return check|
|2100||End of day routine|
This is the least damaging to my systems being sick has ever been. My regression was only slight in that I didn't plan the sick days nor count calories. I only browsed some time wasters a bit, and avoided Reddit completely, and all webcomics as well. I went to Twitter a bit, but not for more than 10 or so minutes in a day. And today I was back to better habits (though I did peruse some blogs a bit).
I had trouble sleeping last night (my heart would not stop beating hard and loud), but overall my sleep seems to have remained stable. Today I ran home without any real issue.
My diet stayed pretty good: no excess sugar or even excess. I had a lack of appetite.
Hopefully tomorrow things will be back to normal.
On Saturday, instead of an abstract "start project", I want to just think aloud in my diary and explore my thoughts. What structure that takes is up to Saturday morning me.
Time for TV.