Morning sleep questions:
- What time did you get into bed last night?
- What time did you turn everything off and try to fall asleep?
- How long did it take you to fall asleep?
- 5 minutes
- Did you wake up during the night? How often? How long were you awake total?
- 0730: 5 minutes.
- 0800: 5 minutes.
- What time was your final awakening this morning?
- What time did you get out of bed?
- Did anything unusual happen yesterday that might have affected your sleep?
(illness, disturbances, emotional stress, etc.)
- What is the total amount of time you slept last night in hours and minutes?
- 9 hours 20 minutes
- Did you take any medication that might have affected your sleep? What? When?
Evening sleep questions:
- Did you nap today? How many times? When? How long?
- Did you consume any medicine that you do not take on a daily basis? What? How
- Did you have any caffeinated or alcoholic beverages today? What? How much?
- Please rate your average sleepiness today on a scale of 1 - 10. (1 = wide
awake, 10 = very sleepy)
- @0845: 213.8 lbs
- @1800: 216.2 lbs
- 3500 calories
- 20g added sugars
- 120g protein (20g every 3 hours)
- Pea protein: 100
- Banana: 100 (200)
- Avocado: 150 (350)
- Black bean chips: 170 (520)
- Hummus: 150 (670)
- Carrots: 20 (690)
- Clementine: 35 (725)
- Raspberries: 25 (750)
- Mango: 300 (1050)
- Salt and vinegar chips: 220 (1270)
- Banana: 100 (1370)
- Thai: 1000 (2370)
- Golden potato tater tots: 300 (2670)
- Fried tofu: 300 (2970)
- Banana: 100 (3070)
- Pea protein: 100 (3170)
- Blueberries: 100 (3270)
|Time (PDT)||Intention||Revision 1||Revision 2|
|0930||Walk to work|
|1000||Start of work routine|
|1100||Unification Summit Meeting|
|1130||Unification Summit Meeting|
|1330||Workspaces||GCP Devbox Setup|
|1500||NAP||1:1 with Alex|
|1530||Workspaces||1:1 with Noj|
|1600||Workspaces||Data Governance Meeting|
|1630||End of day review||Data Governance Meeting|
|1900||Eating||and TV: Overwatch||Cooking|
|2000||Gaming: Overwatch||TV: Rick and Morty|
|2030||TV: Jessica Jones||TV: Rick and Morty|
|2100||TV: Jessica Jones||Thinking|
|2130||End of day routine|
Back to some bad browsing habits today, I notice. Going to various blogs and stuff. Avoided Twitter and YouTube so far, though.
Let's not do any of it, though. Laptop is for work. That's it. If I want to read for break, I have various physical things in office to read.
My sleep has drifted to around 2300 bed time again. Going to try to address that today. I ended up skipping my nap today, so that'll be a data point to whether skipping the nap helps or hurts the process (I think it may actually hurt the process, but I have been significantly more tired since the original planned nap time).
Drawing in the notebook has been going pretty well... at work. Not doing it much at home, yet.
Last night, I tried watching some videos on my f.luxed phone whilst lying in bed before trying to sleep. That went pretty well, so I'm going to try again in the half-hour before bed.
I had hoped to work on personal project stuff by now, but have not. Which, I'm just going to meditate on and continue pushing myself in a direction than is better than current me. And more reading of real books is definitely a good direction.
Time to wind down for bed.