Morning sleep questions:
- What time did you get into bed last night?
- What time did you turn everything off and try to fall asleep?
- How long did it take you to fall asleep?
- 5 minutes
- Did you wake up during the night? How often? How long were you awake total?
- 0315: 5 minutes
- 0500: 5 minutes
- What time was your final awakening this morning?
- What time did you get out of bed?
- Did anything unusual happen yesterday that might have affected your sleep?
(illness, disturbances, emotional stress, etc.)
- What is the total amount of time you slept last night in hours and minutes?
- 7 hours 45 minutes
- Did you take any medication that might have affected your sleep? What? When?
Evening sleep questions:
- Did you nap today? How many times? When? How long?
- 1330: 30 minutes
- Did you consume any medicine that you do not take on a daily basis? What? How
- Did you have any caffeinated or alcoholic beverages today? What? How much?
- @1430 15 mg caffeine (Brew Dr. Kombucha)
- Please rate your average sleepiness today on a scale of 1 - 10. (1 = wide
awake, 10 = very sleepy)
- @0610: 216.2 lbs
- @1800: 215.0 lbs
- 3500 calories
- 20g added sugars
- 120g protein (20g every 3 hours)
- Pea protein: 100
- Banana: 100 (200)
- Avocado: 300 (500)
- Apple: 100 (500)
- Bread: 140 (640)
- Ripple pea milk: 70 (710)
- Corn chips: 130 (840)
- Black bean chips: 170 (1010)
- Nuts: 175 (1185)
- Hummus: 150 (1335)
- Ripple pea milk: 70 (1405)
- Mango: 300 (1705)
- Brew Dr. Kombucha: 60 (1765)
- Pea protein: 100 (1865)
- Peas and rice: 500 (2365)
- Tortillas: 630 (2995)
- Accidental hash browns: 600 (3595)
- Banana: 200 (3795)
- Pea protein: 100 (3895)
- Banana: 100 (3995)
- Blueberries: 100 (4095)
- Moar hashbrowns: 100 (4195)
|Time (PDT)||Intention||Revision 1||Revision 2|
|0830||Run to work|
|0900||Start of work routine|
|1200||Grab book from library|
|1300||Arb3 Test Documentation||Lunch|
|1330||Arb3 Test Documentation||NAP|
|1400||Arb3 Test Documentation||Workspaces|
|1430||Arb3 Test Documentation||Workspaces|
|1630||End of day review|
|2030||TV: Rick and Morty||Gaming: Overwatch|
|2100||End of day routine||TV: Rick and Morty||Hanging out|
|2130||Winding down||and Quick End of day routine|
Last night's sleep experiment went perfectly. I laid down in bed at 2130, watched some YouTube videos on my phone, stopped at ten, and quickly fell asleep. And then I woke up at 0600 this morning.
Things took longer than expected. Cutting thinking short today. Will hopefully make up for it tomorrow morning. Though, we'll see about that, I guess.