- Sleep questions DONE
- Weight SKIPPED
- Tickler SKIPPED
- Physical Inbox SKIPPED
- Email Inbox SKIPPED
- Calendar SKIPPED
- Trello SKIPPED
- JIRA SKIPPED
- Calorie Plan SKIPPED
- Fill timeblock
- Slack SKIPPED
- Digitize hand-written notes SKIPPED
- Update the diary post as necessary SKIPPED
- Rotate password SKIPPED
- Review last year N/A
- Review last month
- Review last week
- Review yesterday
- Review the Day
- What have you been doing at work?
- How's climbing going?
- How're personal projects going?
- Are there any insights you had today that are worth writing down?
- What have you been reading?
- What have you been watching?
Morning sleep questions:
- What time did you get into bed last night?
- What time did you turn everything off and try to fall asleep?
- How long did it take you to fall asleep?
- 5 minutes
- Did you wake up during the night? How often? How long were you awake total?
- 0600: 5 minutes
- What time was your final awakening this morning?
- What time did you get out of bed?
- Did anything unusual happen yesterday that might have affected your sleep?
(illness, disturbances, emotional stress, etc.)
- Sleeping in cabin in Tahoe
- What is the total amount of time you slept last night in hours and minutes?
- 7 hours 30 minutes
- Did you take any medication that might have affected your sleep? What? When?
Evening sleep questions:
- Did you nap today? How many times? When? How long?
- 1330: 1 hour
- Did you consume any medicine that you do not take on a daily basis? What? How
- Did you have any caffeinated or alcoholic beverages today? What? How much?
- @1000: 45 mg caffeine (decaf soy latte)
- @1700: 45 mg caffeine (decaf soy latte)
- @1830 beer
- @1900 vodka
- @1930 beer
- Please rate your average sleepiness today on a scale of 1 - 10. (1 = wide
awake, 10 = very sleepy)
- What time did you start blocking blue light?
|Time (PDT)||Intention||Revision 1||Revision 2|
|0700||Laying in bed|
|0800||Walk to breakfast|
|1000||Bus to lake|
|1030||Swimming and paddle boarding|
|1100||Swimming and paddle boarding|
|1130||Bus to Northstar|
|1230||Walk to cabin|
|1430||Laying in bed|
|1500||Walk to Northstar|
|1530||Looking for food|
|2200||Walk to cabin|
|2230||TV: Bob's Burgers|
Last month, I took an early flight home to Seattle and basically did my first day seriously trying pomodoros at work.
Last week was my wife's birthday. I noted how it was too easy to fracture my focus when there are meetings, and that I need to take the time I have to make pomodoros work on such day.
Yesterday was the first day in Tahoe. I did a play-by-play of the day.
Today... well, I'm writing about the day the next day. I woke up, got some breakfast. Vegan options were scarce, so I had a lot of potatoes. I also got a soy latte from Starbucks.
I spent an hour at the beach. I got there before the crowd showed up, and I shared a large section of the beach with two other people. The water was great (others said it was too cold). There was also paddle-boarding. The first attempt I fell three times, and falling was legitimately the funnest part. Then I took a break to swim and enjoy the water. The next time I paddle-boarded I didn't fall at all and it was kinda boring. Should've tried more reckless stuff.
After I went back to the cabin, taking one of the veggie box lunches. Took an hour nap, as the sun took a lot out of me. Not entirely refreshed, I went back to Northstar and hung out until it was time to buy some QUAKECON tickets. Tickets were gained successfully.
Then it was dinner and board games until I head back to the cabin to sleep.
During downtime or walk time or time alone, I either was ruminating about random things or listening to the 7 Habits.