- Sleep questions DONE
- Weight DONE
- Tickler DONE
- Physical Inbox DONE
- YNAB DONE
- Email Inbox DONE
- Email @Priority DONE
- Calendar DONE
- Trello SKIPPED
- JIRA DONE
- Calorie Plan DONE
- Fill timeblock DONE
- Slack DONE
- Digitize hand-written notes N/A
- Review last year N/A
- Review last month N/A (30 days in June)
- Review last week DONE
- Review yesterday DONE
- Review the Day SKIPPED
- Rotate password SKIPPED
- Review past posts you skipped for one reason or another SKIPPED
Morning sleep questions:
- Do you remember your dream?
- What time did you get into bed last night?
- What time did you turn everything off and try to fall asleep?
- How long did it take you to fall asleep?
- 15 minutes
- Did you wake up during the night? How often? How long were you awake total?
- 0220: 5 minutes
- What time was your final awakening this morning?
- What time did you get out of bed?
- Did anything unusual happen yesterday that might have affected your sleep?
(illness, disturbances, emotional stress, etc.)
- Work-related stress (hopefully good stress)
- What is the total amount of time you slept last night in hours and minutes?
- 5 hours 55 minutes
- Did you take any medication that might have affected your sleep? What? When?
Evening sleep questions:
- Did you nap today? How many times? When? How long?
- 1400: 30 minutes
- Did you consume any medicine that you do not take on a daily basis? What? How
- Did you have any caffeinated or alcoholic beverages today? What? How much?
- Please rate your average sleepiness today on a scale of 1 - 10. (1 = wide
awake, 10 = very sleepy)
- What time did you start blocking blue light?
- @0530: 210.8 lbs
- Soy protein: 110
- Nuts: 175 (285)
- Ripple pea milk: 100 (385)
- Hummus: 150 (535)
- Carrots: 20 (555)
- Banana: 100 (655)
- Ripple pea milk: 100 (655)
- Bagel: 230 (885)
- Avocado: 300 (1185)
- Mango: 200 (1385)
- Vegan cinnamon roll: 500 (1885)
- Ripple pea milk: 100 (1985)
- Mac and teese: 500 (2485)
|Time (PDT)||Intention||Revision 1||Revision 2|
|0500||Laying in bed|
|0630||Walk to work|
|0700||Walk to work|
|0900||Breakfast||and Pomodoro: JIRA|
|1030||Pomodoro: JIRA||OpsLead distraction|
|1130||Buffer||Walk with peers|
|1630||1:1 with Alex|
|1700||Walk home||Ping pong|
|1730||Walk home/Shower||Ping pong|
|1900||Pomodoro: IGDA Admin||Walk home|
|1930||Pomodoro: End of day review||Exhausted|
|2000||Time with Wife||Exhausted|
|2030||Time with Wife||Exhausted|
|2100||End of day routine||SLEEP|
|2230||SLEEP||Laying in bed|
|2300||SLEEP||Laying in bed|
Yesterday, I was basically told at work that I'm not doing enough work. I'm taking it as an opportunity, but most of my thinking has been logged outside of a public view. Everyone told me I've been taking it well, but really, I've been craving this kind of interaction, I think. One of the reasons I left Rincon is the disconnect between feeling I could/should be doing more and not getting that feedback at work.
So, this will be stressful, for sure, but it's also exciting in its own way. A forcing function to get better.
It was a long and self-imposedly stressful day. Didn't have the energy for a review, and I don't think it needs to be backloged.