Backlog. Got distracted by my new computer (and also opslead pages) and didn't diary anything.
- Sleep questions DONE
- Weight DONE
- Tickler DONE
- Physical Inbox SKIPPED
- YNAB SKIPPED
- Email Inbox SKIPPED
- Calendar SKIPPED
- Trello SKIPPED
- JIRA SKIPPED
- Calorie Plan SKIPPED
- Fill timeblock DONE
- Slack SKIPPED
- Digitize hand-written notes SKIPPED
- Review last year N/A
- Review last month READ
- Review last week READ
- Review yesterday READ
- Review the Day
- What have you been doing at work? N/A
- How's climbing going? DONE
- How're personal projects going? DONE
- Are there any insights you had today that are worth writing down? N/A
- What have you been reading? DONE
- What have you been listening to? DONE
- What have you been watching? DONE
- What have you been playing? DONE
- Rotate password SKIPPED
- Email @Priority SKIPPED
- Review past posts you skipped for one reason or another SKIPPED
Morning sleep questions:
- Do you remember your dream?
- What time did you get into bed last night?
- What time did you turn everything off and try to fall asleep?
- How long did it take you to fall asleep?
- 10 minutes
- Did you wake up during the night? How often? How long were you awake total?
- 0200: 5 minutes
- 0500: 5 minutes
- What time was your final awakening this morning?
- What time did you get out of bed?
- Did anything unusual happen yesterday that might have affected your sleep?
(illness, disturbances, emotional stress, etc.)
- Paged in the middle of the night twice
- What is the total amount of time you slept last night in hours and minutes?
- 6 hours 40 minutes
- Did you take any medication that might have affected your sleep? What? When?
Evening sleep questions:
- Did you nap today? How many times? When? How long?
- Tried at 1500. Too restless.
- Did you consume any medicine that you do not take on a daily basis? What? How
- Did you have any caffeinated or alcoholic beverages today? What? How much?
- 70 mg caffeine @1200 (stole some of wife's latte)
- Please rate your average sleepiness today on a scale of 1 - 10. (1 = wide
awake, 10 = very sleepy)
- What time did you start blocking blue light?
- @0730: 207.8 lbs
|Time (PDT)||Intention||Revision 1||Revision 2|
|0730||Drivers for new computer|
|0800||Drivers for new computer|
|0830||Install all the things|
|0900||Overwatch 160 FPS|
|0930||Overwatch 160 FPS|
|1000||Bus to Target|
|1030||Buy cast iron pan|
|1100||Walk to anchorhead coffee|
Last week, I was feeling the apathy pretty hard, but I knew to fight it. I overcame it, partially thanks to some pressure from work, and am in a good spot now (though I understand the irony of saying that during a backlog review).
I may keep the personal weekly reviews on Monday.... I'm liking the idea of minimizing Sundays.
Thought about climbing today, but OpsLead has been paging me consistently and I would rather nothing escalate to my secondary, so I decided against it. In the future, I'm thinking about focusing on easy tasks on weekends, and then getting my stretching in afterwards (because the stretching is what helps me sleep, I think).
Interestly enough, my abs are sore from climbing yesterday. Which is neat. I should focus on the problems I was trying yesterday to get more ab workouts in (cave/cliff climbing).
I'm super enjoying my newly built computer. It's quiet, it can handle PUBG (which my last one couldn't really), and I'm enjoying some high framerate gaming. I consider this prep for QUAKECON next week.
Personal projects can resume when I get back.
- Freethought Blogs | Pharyngula
- Love Joy Feminism
- Order of the Stick
- Twitter (against my better judgement)
- Five Thirty Eight
- Washington Post
No listening today.
- This is a Chicken Wing
- Probably Not Straight
- European History is Not White History
- Lady Eboshi is Wrong
- The Most Intense Bowser Fight w/ Vinesauce Joel - Simple Flips
- Various Overwatch vids
Today I played:
- Overwatch (FFA and quickplay)