- Sleep questions DONE
- Weight DONE
- Tickler DONE
- Physical Inbox SKIPPED
- YNAB DONE
- Email Inbox DONE
- Calendar DONE
- Trello DONE
- JIRA DONE
- Calorie Plan DONE
- Fill timeblock DONE
- Slack SKIPPED
- Digitize hand-written notes N/A
- Review last year DONE
- Review last month DONE
- Review last week DONE
- Review yesterday SKIPPED
- Review the Day SKIPPED
- Rotate password SKIPPED
- Email @Priority SKIPPED
Morning sleep questions:
- Do you remember your dream?
- What time did you get into bed last night?
- What time did you turn everything off and try to fall asleep?
- How long did it take you to fall asleep?
- 10 minutes
- Did you wake up during the night? How often? How long were you awake total?
- 0200: 5 minutes
- 0400: 5 minutes
- What time was your final awakening this morning?
- What time did you get out of bed?
- Did anything unusual happen yesterday that might have affected your sleep?
(illness, disturbances, emotional stress, etc.)
- What is the total amount of time you slept last night in hours and minutes?
- 7 hours 50 minutes
- Did you take any medication that might have affected your sleep? What? When?
Evening sleep questions:
- Did you nap today? How many times? When? How long?
- Attempted at 1430
- Did you consume any medicine that you do not take on a daily basis? What? How
- Did you have any caffeinated or alcoholic beverages today? What? How much?
- I don't know
- Please rate your average sleepiness today on a scale of 1 - 10. (1 = wide
awake, 10 = very sleepy)
- What time did you start blocking blue light?
- @0650: 210.4 lbs
|Time (PDT)||Intention||Revision 1||Revision 2|
|0630||Laying in bed|
|0900||Walk to work|
|0930||Start of work routine|
|1330||1:1 with Alex|
|1500||Walk home||Pomodoro: Bug fix|
|1530||Walk home||Slack discussion|
|1600||Stretching/Shower||and Start laundry||Grocery shopping|
|1630||Pomodoro: JIRA||Bus home|
|1700||Pomodoro: JIRA||and Start dryer||Start laundry|
|1730||Pomodoro: JIRA||Browsing Internet||and Eating|
|1800||Eating||Pomodoro: Fixing devbox|
|1900||Packing||Pomodoro: Django/SQL Exploration|
|2000||Time with Wife|
|2030||Time with Wife|
|2100||Pomodoro: End of day review|
Last year, again there is no post, but I moved into a studio apartment with my wife in Seattle. I had some help moving from a friend. I also went to IKEA, Costco, and various other places to get furniture and kitchen equipment.
Last month, I noted how the previous month I was excited that everything was coming together, and in contrast I was excited that things are restabilizing. To keep this monthly chain going, I'm excited to kick my system into MAX POWER.